79 12 125Precision Electronics Diagonal Cutter
- Specially for cutting through hard wire and piano wire
- Precision pliers for ultra fine cutting work, e. g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Very precisely ground and sharp cutting edges with very small bevels for exact cutting on delicate electronic components; also available without bevel for flush cutting
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 62 HRC
- Approx. 20% lighter than conventional electronics pliers
- Bolted joint with carefully manufactured joint surfaces for even, low-friction movement throughout the entire opening range
- Smooth-running double spring for a gentle and even opening
- Ergonomically optimised multi-component handles
- Ball bearing chrome steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
Precision electronics diagonal cutters for fine cutting
Precisely ground, sharp cutting-edges with small bevel for precise cut
Cutting values:medium-hard Ø1.3 hard Ø1.0 piano Ø0.6 soft Ø0.3-1.7 mm
Bolted precision joint.
Forged from ball-bearing steel
Cut edges induction-hardened, hardness approx. 64 HRC
Handles, multi-component grips
Length 125mm; Net weight 60 g
Precision electronics diagonal cutters – electronics, precision mechan.
Knipex offers a comprehensive range of precision electronics diagonal cutters for applications in electronics and precision equipment. They are characterised by extreme precision, smooth operation and functionality – plus the proverbial Knipex durability.
Professionals who use tools a lot every day expect a quality that enables them to work easily and safely and that can withstand many years of tough service. Precision electronics diagonal cutters from Knipex are forged from ball-bearing steel and crafted with the customary care by Knipex.