- Spare Parts
- Collar cracker for aluminium collars, for e.g. Hi-Lok®
- Cutter, for ribbon cable
- Punch Lock Riveters
- Spring Hose Clamp Pliers
- Combination Shears
- Bolt End Cutting Nippers, high lever transmission
- Cycle Pliers
- Ear Clamp Pliers
- Glass Nibbling Pincers
- Hose Clamp Pliers, for Click clamps
- KNIPEX CutiX®, Universal knife
- Notching Pliers
- Revolving Punch Pliers
- Sheet Metal Nibbler
- Tile Breaking Pliers
- Flat Nose Grozing Pliers
- Magnetic LED Lamp
- Material catcher, for 79 02 / 22 125 ESD
- Mitre Shears, for plastic and rubber sections
- Shears, for KEVLAR® fibres
- Tile Nibbling Pincer, (Parrot Beak Pincer)
- Upholstery Pliers
- Vinyl Shears, also for cable ducts
Special pliers from KNIPEX
What special pliers are there?
Special pliers replace various tools in a wide variety of applications. Sometimes there are also special forms of the common tools.
These include, for example, ear clamp pliers, which are mainly used in the automotive sector. They are used to properly close ear clamps.
Halogen bulb exchange pliers are used to change small halogen bulbs. Fragile halogen bulbs are not damaged by the plastic-coated gripping surfaces.
Upholstery pliers are applied to attach upholstery to furniture or car seats. These are often used by professional upholsterers because they enable quick and easy work.
Sheet metal nibblers are the most popular special tool when it comes to cutting thin metal plates. Unlike conventional pliers, they do not snap them.
In addition to special pliers, there are also many spare parts available that counteract premature tool wear. It is often the case that only the blade is worn out after improper use or years of use. However, this can be quickly solved by simply replacing the blade.