78 61 125Electronic Super Knips®
- Also suitable for cutting glass fibre cables (fibre optics)
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Special tool steel, oil hardened in multiple stages
- Precision pliers for ultra fine cutting work, e. g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Ground, very sharp cutting edges without bevel
- Precisely shaped tips cut wires close to a surface from Ø 0.2 mm
- Shear cut with controlled micro cutting edge misalignment for the most precise cutting of even the thinnest of wires and for a long service life
- Joint with stainless steel rivet
- Extremely smooth movement for minimum operator fatigue
- With opening spring and opening limiter
Accurately cut abutting, fine wire and fibre optic cables
Extremely sharp cutting edges made of induction hardened special tool steel
The Knipex Electronic Super Knips is manufactured from special tool steel and polished. The cutting edges are ground without bevel for flush cutting and are induction hardened to approx. 64 HRC.
Accurately cut fine wires, e.g. that are touching enclosures and components, thanks to precision tips.
Work involving dexterity: low weight and smooth operation
Great dexterity is needed when working on electronic components and in precision mechanics.
Due to its frictionless handle spring, the Knipex Electronic Super Knips 78 61 125 is so smooth-running that energy can be metered out very precisely – with dexterity. Opening spring and opening restrictor simplify work further.
A special detail ensures an accurate cut and long service life
These precision pliers have been designed so that the user is able to concentrate completely on his work, also when working continuously, without the need to consider the tool.
One special detail permits the most precise shear cuts on even the thinnest of wire, and at the same time gives the pliers a long service life: the extremely sharp cutting edges on the Electronic Super Knips 78 61 125 are protected against bumping into each other after cutting by the micro cutting edge misalignment.
It is therefore clear that these pliers with their multi-component grips will sit comfortably in the hand for many years.
Precision pliers for the finest cutting work in electronics and precision engineering: shear cut with controlled micro cutting edge misalignment
Knipex Electronic Super Knips 78 61 125: high level of safety and quality
The Knipex Electronic Super Knips are used for the finest cutting in electronics, precision engineering and communications engineering, and are highly valued by radio technicians, industrial electricians, mechatronics engineers and electronics engineers. These precision pliers offer the following benefits: particularly smooth operation, low weight, outstanding cutting precision and long tool life, among other things thanks to micro-cutting edge misalignment. These advantages are the visible results of decades of experience in toolmaking, continuous development and Knipex’s commitment to high quality standards: from material selection and processing through to finishing.