78 81 125 Electronic Super Knips®
- Precision-ground cutting edges with very small bevel suitable also for hard wire
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Special tool steel, burnished
- Precision pliers for ultra fine cutting work, e. g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Ground, very sharp cutting edges without bevel
- Precisely shaped tips cut wires close to a surface from Ø 0.2 mm
- Shear cut with controlled micro cutting edge misalignment for the most precise cutting of even the thinnest of wires and for a long service life
- Joint with stainless steel rivet
- Extremely smooth movement for minimum operator fatigue
- With opening spring and opening limiter
Accurately cut abutting, fine wire - and hard wire
Sharp cutting edges made of induction hardened, special tool steel
The Knipex Electronic Super Knips is manufactured from special tool steel and polished.
The cutting edges are ground with a very small bevel for almost flush cutting of even hard wire and are induction hardened to approx. 64 HRC.
Accurately cut fine wires, e.g. that are touching enclosures and components, thanks to precision tips.
Work involving dexterity: low weight and smooth operation
Great dexterity is needed when working on electronic components and in precision mechanics.
Due to its frictionless handle spring, the Knipex Electronic Super Knips 78 81 125 is so smooth-running that energy can be metered out very precisely – with dexterity. Opening spring and opening restrictor simplify work further.
The tough model among the fine pliers
In the Electronic Super Knips 78 81 125, Knipex has produced extremely manageable, light, slim electronic diagonal cutters with best accessibility that focus on cutting thin and harder components. These continue to be cut almost flush.
The minimal external bevel gives this Knipex Super Knips the necessary strength.
Precision pliers for fine cutting work in electronics and precision engineering: cutting edge with small bevel for an almost flush cut
Thanks to precisely shaped tips, also cut abutting wires accurately as from Ø 0.2 mm
Cutting capacity of soft wire up to 1.6 Ø mm; medium-hard wire up to 1.2 Ø mm, hard wire up to 0.6 Ø mm
Very smooth operating thanks to frictionless handle spring
Low weight (57 g)
Production in accordance with the highest standards for optimal work results and a long service life
Manufactured from polished special tool steel
Cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
Knipex Electronic Super Knips 78 81 125: high level of safety and quality
The Knipex Electronic Super Knips is used for the finest cutting work, e.g. in electronics and precision mechanics. Radio technicians, industrial electricians, mechatronics engineers and electronics engineers, for example, place great value on this. These precision pliers offer the following benefits: particularly smooth operation, low weight, outstanding cutting precision and long tool life, among other things thanks to micro-cutting edge misalignment. These benefits are the visible results of decades of experience in toolmaking, constant product development and the commitment by Knipex towards the highest quality standards: from material selection and processing through to finishing.