- Hexagon Sockets for hexagonal screws, for internal square 3/8" or 1/2"
- Open-End Wrenches
- Box Wrenches
- Electricians' Gloves
- Nut Drivers, with screwdriver handle
- Self-Clamping Slip-On Caps, conical
- Diagonal Cutters
- Nut Drivers, with T-handle
- Screwdriver for slotted screws
- Combination Pliers
- High Leverage Diagonal Cutters
- Hexagon Sockets for hexagonal socket screws, for internal square 3/8" or 1/2"
- Screwdrivers for hexagon socket screws
- Screwdrivers for hexagon socket screws, with T-handle
- Snipe Nose Side Cutting Pliers, (Stork Beak Pliers)
- Sockets for Torx screws, with internal square 3/8"
- High Leverage Combination Pliers
- Screwdrivers for cross-recessed screws, Phillips®
- Screwdrivers for cross-recessed screws, Pozidriv®
- Screwdrivers for Torx® screws
- Extension Bars, with internal and driving square 3/8" or 1/2"
- Screwdrivers (Slim) for slotted screws
- Stripping Knives, with guide shoe
- Cable Knives
- Cable Knives, with replaceable blade
- Cable Shears
- Insulating Mats, from rubber
- Insulation Strippers, universal
- KNIPEX Alligator®, Water Pump Pliers
- Plastic Slip-On Caps, conical
- Pliers for Electrical Installation
- Snipe Nose Side Cutting Pliers, (Radio Pliers)
- Torque Wrenches, with driving square, reversible
- Cable Cutters, (ratchet action)
- Cable Shears, with twin cutting edge
- Combination Pliers, Chrome Vanadium
- Crimping Pliers for wire ferrules, with mandrel crimp
- KNIPEX Cobra® VDE, High-Tech Water Pump Pliers
- KNIPEX StriX®, Insulation strippers with cable shears
- KNIPEX X-Cut®, Compact Diagonal Cutters, high lever transmission
- Long Nose Pliers
- Needle-Nose Combination Pliers
- Reversible Ratchets, with driving square 3/8" or 1/2"
- Screwdrivers (Slim) for cross-recessed screws, Phillips®
- Screwdrivers (Slim) for cross-recessed screws, Pozidriv®
- Screwdrivers (Slim) Plus/Minus, Phillips®
- Screwdrivers (Slim) Plus/Minus, Pozidriv®
- Screwdrivers for Robertson screws
- Stand Mats, from rubber
- T-handle, with driving square 3/8" or 1/2"
- Adjustable Wrench
- Cable Cutters, (ratchet action), for steel wire armoured cables (SWA cable)
- Cable Cutters, (ratchet principle, 3-stage)
- Cable Shears, for two-handed use, short construction
- Cable Shears, for two-hand operation
- Cable Shears, handles extrusion plastic-coated
- Compact Tool Case, 17 parts, with insulated tools for works on electrical installations
- Crimping Pliers for wire ferrules, with trapezoid crimp
- Diagonal Insulation Strippers
- Flat Nose Pliers
- Insulating clamps, plastic
- Plastic Flat Nose Pliers, insulating
- Plastic Snipe Nose Pliers, insulating
- PUK® Junior Hacksaw
- Reversible Ratchet, with driving square 1/2"
- Round Nose Pliers
- Standard Tool Case, 26 parts, with insulated tools for works on electrical installations
- Stripping Pliers
- Toolbox "BIG Twin Move RED" Electric Competence
- Toolbox "BIG Twin Move RED" Electric Competence, empty
- Tool Roll
- Wire Rope and ACSR-Cable Cutters
Insulated tools from KNIPEX
The difference between immersion insulation and VDE multi-component sleeves
There are two different types of insulation for tools at KNIPEX: the one-component handle sleeve and the multi-component sleeve.
The former is made by immersion insulation. To manufacture them, the pliers blank is dipped several times in liquid plastic.
The latter is the yellow-red multi-component sleeve, which adapts ergonomically to every hand. Both are equally insulated and tested, so you can choose the right insulated tool according to your own preferences.
Regulated according to standards and tested individually
When working on electrical systems, the quality of the tool is vital. For this reason, strict safety conditions and standards apply to tools for live work, such as DIN EN IEC 60900. This special tool must have been specially manufactured and tested for this work.
KNIPEX tools that carry the 1000 V-symbol are approved for work up to 1000 V AC.
In order to ensure that the special insulation actually withstands the voltages, each tool is subjected to a breakdown test with 10,000 V AC before it leaves the KNIPEX plant. This gives you a reassuring safety buffer when working up to 1000 V.
In addition, the insulation is also checked in special temperature conditions, at 70 °C and -25 °C, as well as under tensile and impact force. In addition to the internal testing system, external institutes and test centers such as the VDE guarantee that all KNIPEX tools actually meet the applicable VDE criteria.