78 91 125Electronic Super Knips®
- Precision-ground cutting edges with very small bevel suitable also for hard wire
- With lead catcher - no uncontrolled loss of cut wire ends
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 62 HRC
- Special tool steel, burnished
- Precision pliers for ultra fine cutting work, e. g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Ground, very sharp cutting edges without bevel
- Precisely shaped tips cut wires close to a surface from Ø 0.2 mm
- Shear cut with controlled micro cutting edge misalignment for the most precise cutting of even the thinnest of wires and for a long service life
- Joint with stainless steel rivet
- Extremely smooth movement for minimum operator fatigue
- With opening spring and opening limiter
Accurately cut abutting, fine wire - and hard wire
Sharp cutting edges made of induction hardened, special tool steel
The Knipex Electronic Super Knips is manufactured from special tool steel and polished. The cutting edges are ground with a very small bevel for almost flush cutting of even hard wire and are induction hardened to approx. 64 HRC.
Accurately cut fine wires, e.g. that are touching enclosures and components, thanks to precision tips.
Work involving dexterity: low weight and smooth operation
Great dexterity is needed when working on electronic components and in precision mechanics. Due to its frictionless handle spring, the Knipex Electronic Super Knips 78 91 125 is so smooth-running that energy can be metered out very precisely – with dexterity.
Opening spring and opening restrictor simplify work further. The wire clamp prevents wire sections springing back in an uncontrolled manner. This provides added safety, particularly in enclosures containing printed circuit boards and electronic components.
The tough model among the fine pliers
With the 78 91 125 Electronic Super Knips, Knipex has produced extremely manageable, light, slim electronics diagonal cutters with great accessibility, that focus on cutting thin, harder components. These are still always cut almost flush.
The minimum external bevel gives these Knipex Super Knips the necessary strength, so that these pliers with their multi-component grips will sit comfortably in the hand for a long time.
Precision pliers for fine cutting work in electronics and precision engineering: cutting edge with small bevel for an almost flush cut
Knipex Electronic Super Knips 78 91 125: greatest safety and quality
The Knipex Electronic Super Knips is used for the finest cutting work, e.g. in electronics and precision mechanics. Radio technicians, industrial electricians, mechatronics engineers and electronics engineers, for example, place great value on this. The following arguments speak in favour of these precision pliers: their free movement, the wire clamp, low weight, the excellent cutting precision and long tool life, among other things thanks to the micro cutting edge misalignment. These benefits are the visible results of decades of experience in toolmaking, constant product development and the commitment by Knipex towards the highest quality standards: from material selection and processing through to finishing.