77 72 115 ESDElectronics Diagonal Cutter ESD
- Pointed mini-head, with small bevel
- Cutting edge hardness approx. 60 HRC
- For fine cutting work, e.g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Electrically discharging handles - dissipative
- Sturdy, zero-backlash box joint
- Low-friction double spring for gentle and even opening
- The mirror polish together with a fine film of oil offer effective rust protection - no circuit faults caused by peeling chrome from plated tools
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 62 HRC
- Handles with two-colour multi-component grips black/grey
- Ball bearing chrome steel, oil hardened
Compact diagonal cutters with ESD protection for fine cutting
Electronics diagonal cutters from Knipex – for electronics & precision equipment
Knipex offers a comprehensive range of box joint electronics diagonal cutters for applications in electronics and precision equipment. They are characterised by high precision and functionality – plus the proverbial Knipex durability.
Professionals who use tools a lot every day expect a quality that enables them to work easily and safely and that can withstand many years of tough service. Box joint Knipex electronics diagonal cutter are forged from special quality special tool steel and are carefully processed and gently heat-treated.