77 02 120 H ESDElectronics Diagonal Cutter with carbide cutting edges ESD
- For extreme demands on cutting pliers caused by hard or tough materials, e.g. piano, nickel, tungsten and diode wire, such as those used more frequently in the electronics and aerospace industries
- Always the right cutting tool, even with the hardest material
- Precision carbide metal cutting edges soldered into forged blanks
- Sturdy, zero-backlash box joint
- Hardness of the carbide cutting edges 80 – 83 HRC
- Pliers with carbide metal cutting edges have a substantially longer service life than such with conventional cutting edges
- Constantly reliable cutting results due to the avoidance of cutter deformations
- High cost saving due to longer service life of the pliers
- Electrically discharging handles - dissipative
Precise cutting of hard wires – piano, nickel, tungsten or diode wires
Compact dimensions – extraordinary cutting capacity
Unlike other diagonal cutters for electronics, Knipex electronics diagonal cutter 77 02 120 H ESD is a combination of a precision tool and high-performance pliers with ESD protection. At a length of 120 mm and weighing 85 g, this compact and lightweight precision tool is ideal for confined spaces, e.g. for PCBs or safety casings. High-performance pliers with ESD protection as the precision carbide cutting edges are also suitable for particularly hard and tough wire types, especially for PCBs and sensitive electronic components. The short pliers head offers strong leverage. This makes it ideal for power delivery on the cutting edges and controlling manual force. Superior cutting edge hardness of 80–83 HRC means it cuts soft wire up to Ø2.0 mm, hard wire up to Ø1.0 mm and spring steel wire (e.g. piano, nickel, tungsten and diode wire) up to Ø0.6 mm.
Zero-backlash box joint. High cut quality and durability
The Knipex 77 02 120 H ESD electronics diagonal cutter has a box joint. The inside of both pliers handles is guided. This prevents tilting and rivets only undergo shearing stress. Result: higher-quality cutting operations, long service life. The carbide cutting edges exceed the hardness values typical of conventional pliers with 80–83 HRC.
ESD protection against electrostatic discharges; corrosion protection
In the Knipex 77 02 120 H ESD electronics diagonal cutter, electrostatic. Energy is discharged via the handles. The corrosion protection is also safe for sensitive electronic components. Instead of chrome plating, the meticulously crafted electronics diagonal cutter is mirror polished with a fine film of oil to protect against corrosion.
Comp. Diagonal cutter w/ ESD protection for uses such as aerospace industry.
Electronics diagonal cutter "H" for high performance, e.g. aerospace industry
Knipex offers a wide range of box joint electronics diagonal cutters for applications in electronics and precision equipment and – with models using precision carbide cutting edges – also for applications such as the aerospace industry. These cutters are characterised by high precision and functionality – plus the proverbial Knipex durability.
Professionals who use tools a lot every day expect a quality that enables them to work easily and safely and that can withstand many years of tough service.
For high industrial requirements
The Knipex 77 02 120 H ESD also cuts hard and tough materials like piano, nickel, tungsten and diode wire