77 72 115Electronics Diagonal Cutter
- Pointed mini-head, with small bevel
- Cutting edge hardness approx. 60 HRC
- For fine cutting work, e.g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Load-optimised for a more direct feel when working
- Sturdy, zero-backlash box joint
- Low-friction double spring for gentle and even opening
- The polish or mirror polish together with a fine film of oil offer effective rust protection - no circuit faults caused by peeling chrome from plated tools
- Cutters additionally laser hardened, cutter hardness at least 60 HRC
- Narrow sleeves pulled up to the head of the pliers enable the tool to be guided securely and comfortably, also between thumb and index finger
- Ball bearing chrome steel, oil hardened
Precise cutting of soft wires and cables – up to Ø0.8 mm
Pliers with narrow mini head and cutting edge with small bevel
Unlike diagonal cutters for use in domestic installations, electronics diagonal cutter 77 72 115 from Knipex is a real precision tool. At 115 mm and 69 g, it is very compact and lightweight. The pointed mini-head makes this diagonal cutter ideal for confined spaces, e.g. for PCBs or precision equipment. Cutting edge hardness approx. 60 HRC it cuts soft wires up to Ø0.8 mm. The short pliers head offers strong leverage. It is perfect for power delivery on the cutting edges and controlling manual force. Due to its design, the Knipex electronics diagonal cutter 77 72 115 is unsuitable for medium-hard wire; only for soft wires.
Zero-backlash box joint. High cut quality and durability
The Knipex 77 72 115 electronics diagonal cutter has a smooth box joint and combines top quality with a long service life. The inside of both pliers handles is guided. This prevents tilting. Rivets only undergo shearing stress. The tool is oil-hardened, while the cutting edges are induction-hardened to approx. 60 HRC.
High Knipex quality standards and corrosion protection
The Knipex 77 72 115 H electronics diagonal cutter is forged and multistage oil-hardened. The high-grade workmanship meets the requirements for electronics and precision equipment. Precision, function and reliability are the key concerns. The meticulously crafted pliers are ideally suited to sensitive electronic environments, e.g. for work on PCBs.
Comp. diagonal cutters for fine cutting, e.g. in electronics/precision mechan.
Cutting values: soft wire Ø0.3–0.8 mm
Mirror polish plus fine oil film protect against rust
Forged, multistage oil-hardened with special quality tool steel
Cutting edges also induction-hardened, hardness approx. 60 HRC
Handles, multi-component grips
Length 115mm; Net weight 69 g
Electronics diagonal cutters from Knipex – for electronics & precision equipment
Knipex offers a comprehensive range of box joint electronics diagonal cutters for applications in electronics and precision equipment. They are characterised by high precision and functionality – plus the proverbial Knipex durability. Professionals who use tools a lot every day expect a quality that enables them to work easily and safely and that can withstand many years of tough service. Box joint Knipex electronics diagonal cutter are forged from special quality special tool steel and are carefully processed and gently heat-treated.