77 22 115Electronics Diagonal Cutter
- Round head, without bevel
- Cutting edge hardness approx. 57 HRC
- For fine cutting work, e.g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Load-optimised for a more direct feel when working
- Sturdy, zero-backlash box joint
- Low-friction double spring for gentle and even opening
- The polish or mirror polish together with a fine film of oil offer effective rust protection - no circuit faults caused by peeling chrome from plated tools
- Cutters additionally laser hardened, cutter hardness at least 60 HRC
- Narrow sleeves pulled up to the head of the pliers enable the tool to be guided securely and comfortably, also between thumb and index finger
- Ball bearing chrome steel, oil hardened
Precise cutting of fine wires and cables – even soft wires up to Ø1.3 mm
Compact electronics diagonal cutter also suited for flush cutting
Unlike diagonal cutters for use in domestic installations, this electronics diagonal cutter from Knipex is a real precision tool. With a length of 115 mm and weighing 80 g, the Knipex 77 22 115 electronics diagonal cutter is extremely compact and lightweight, making it ideal for most confined spaces, e.g. for PCBs or precision equipment. Cutting edge hardness approx. 57 HRC it cuts soft wires up to Ø1.3 mm. The short pliers head offers strong leverage. These are perfect conditions for controlling manual force and power delivery on the cutting edges. Due to its design, the Knipex electronics diagonal cutter 77 22 115 is unsuitable for hard wire. As the cutting edges are not bevelled, flush cutting is also possible with this diagonal cutter.
Zero-backlash box joint. High cut quality and durability
The Knipex 77 22 115 electronics diagonal cutter has a box joint. The inside of both pliers handles is guided. This prevents tilting. Rivets only undergo shearing stress. Result: higher-quality cutting operations, long service life. The tool is oil-hardened, while the cutting edges are induction-hardened to approx. 57 HRC.
High Knipex quality standards and corrosion protection
The Knipex 77 22 115 H electronics diagonal cutter is forged and multistage oil-hardened. The high-grade workmanship meets the requirements for electronics and precision equipment. Precision, function and reliability are the key concerns. The meticulously crafted pliers are ideally suited to sensitive electronic environments, e.g. for work on PCBs.
Compact diagonal cutters for fine tasks, e.g. electronics/precision mechan.
Cutting values: soft wire Ø0.3–1.3 mm, medium-hard wire Ø1.0 mm
Mirror polish plus fine oil film protect against rust
Forged, oil-hardened with special quality special tool steel
Cutting edges also induction-hardened, hardness approx. 57 HRC
Handles, multi-component grips
Length 115mm; Net weight 80 g
Electronics diagonal cutters from Knipex – for electronics & precision equipment
Knipex offers a comprehensive range of box joint electronics diagonal cutters for applications in electronics and precision equipment. They are characterised by high precision and functionality – plus the proverbial Knipex durability.
Professionals who use tools a lot every day expect a quality that enables them to work easily and safely and that can withstand many years of tough service.