86 03 180 Pliers Wrench Pliers and a wrench in a single tool
- Replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners
- Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome!
- Also excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
- Zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- Fast adjustment by pushing a button directly on the workpiece
- No unintentional shift of the gripping jaws and no slipping of the joint
- Parallel jaws give a more solid grip; its design allows flexible adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size
- The ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections
- Lever transmission greater than 10 : 1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
Pliers and spanner in one tool
The Knipex pliers wrench 86 03 180 - for classic applications such as In sanitary areas.
The wrench combines many functions: It replaces metric as imperial a whole set of spanners, can be adjusted very quickly and directly at the workpiece at the touch of a button and continuously packs all gripping widths up to 40 mm or 1 1/2 inch. The joint bolt locks securely in place, which prevents accidental adjustment. The smooth gripping jaws stand in parallel and pack the work piece without damaging edges and sensitive surfaces - work directly on chrome.
Screws, grips, holds, bends and presses
Replaces a full set of spanners
Grips smoothly up to 40 mm or 1 1/2 inch
Protects sensitive surfaces
10x hand force reinforcement
Works directly on chrome, brass etc.
The Knipex pliers wrench.
10x reinforcement of hand force: The excellent mechanism of the pliers key strengthens the applied hand force by 10 times. Work pieces hold it securely like a vice. Even flat objects can be grabbed and processed easily thanks to the high pressing force and the parallel jaws.
Gentle to use
Work on refined or very sensitive surfaces (eg. B.Fittings in the bathroom) can be made to a gentle material.
The special hub of the gripping jaws allows time-saving screws according to the ratchet principle.
*Picture shows old model
Quick push button adjustment
Replaces a full set of spanners: Can be adjusted directly on the workpiece (up to 40 mm / 1 1/2 inch).
Laser-cut size scale
The revised Knipex pliers have two lasered scales: metric on the front, imperial on the back. This means that you can also adjust the grip distance in advance for difficult to reach workpieces.