70 01 140Diagonal Cutter
- The next generation of the KNIPEX classic, with even better features
- Optimised power transmission for 20 % higher cutting performance than the previous model
- The indispensable diagonal cutter for all-round use
- High-quality material and precise workmanship for long service life
- Precision cutting edges for soft and hard wire
- Clean cutting of thin copper wires, also at the cutting edge tips
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 62 HRC
- Narrow head style for use in confined areas
- Vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
Versatile, compact diagonal cutter with a length of 140 mm
Optimised for the everyday trade use
The Knipex diagonal cutter with a length of 140 mm is a high-quality tool for demanding users. From the shape of the head to the grind and hardness of the cutting edges, the Knipex 70 01 140 is tailor-made for the diverse cutting tasks in the everyday work of electricians, mechatronics engineers. The Knipex 70 06 140 diagonal cutter is insulated by means of multi-component grips according to the insulation standard IEC 60900 DIN EN 60900.
Universal cutting performance
With its cutting performance up to Ø 1.8 mm for hard wire (e.g. wire rope strands) and up to Ø 4.0 mm for soft wire (e.g. copper wire), the Knipex diagonal cutter 70 01 140 is suitable for a wide range of applications. The particularly carefully and precisely machined cutting edges make precise cuts possible even in the case of fine stranded wires – right down to the cutting edge tips.
Versatile, compact diagonal cutter (140 mm length)
Cuts hard wire up to Ø 1.8 mm and soft wire up to Ø 0.4 mm.
Precise cutting of fine copper wires, even with the cutting edge tips
Can also be used in confined work areas thanks to its slim head shape
Production follows higher standards for optimal work results and long service life
Cutting edges for robustness and long service life, induction-hardened to approx. 62 HRC
Handles with plastic coating
Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, oil hardened
Knipex diagonal cutters: precise cuts right down to the cutting edge tips
The quality of a diagonal cutter can be seen in the cut. Knipex diagonal cutters deliver consistently high performance. In addition to the high-quality forged parts made from vanadium electric steel, the most important quality criteria at Knipex include the precise machining of the tool steel manufactured in Germany. The material to be cut is cut cleanly. The length and sharpness of the cutting edges on the Knipex 70 01 140 are designed for high performance – even in confined spaces. The high quality and hardness of the cutting edges ensure a long service life.
Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, hardness approx. 62 HRC.
High-quality material and precise machining for a long service life.
Precise cut right down to the cutting edge tips.