13 96 200 Pliers for Electrical Installation
- 6 functions in one pair of pliers
- Multifunctional pliers for the electrical installation; to grip flat and round material, for bending, deburring, cutting cable, stripping and crimping wire ferrules
- In case of models with opening spring integrated in the joint, the activated locking lever keeps the cutting edges closed while other functions remain active
- The intelligent latching mechanism enables you to "grip" without opening the pliers. The cutting edge remains closed and protected.
- Smooth surfaces near the tips grip single cores without damaging them; serrated gripping surfaces and pipe grip for gripping flat and round material
- Clear-cut outside edge on the gripping surfaces for working on flush-mounted junction boxes and deburring feed-through holes
- Stripping holes for conductors of 0.75 - 1.5 mm² and 2.5 mm²
- Crimping die for wire ferrules 0.5 - 2.5 mm²
- Cable shears with (induction-hardened) precision cutting edges for copper and aluminium cables up to 5 x 2.5 mm² / Ø 15 mm
- Slim dimensions for easy access
- Bolted joint: precise, zero backlash operation of pliers
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
The multifunctional tool for electricians
For cutting cable, for wire stripping, deburring, bending, gripping and crimping
Due to their many functions, these universal pliers mean there is no need to constantly change tools. Just one tool is adequate for the most important, recurring work steps in electrical installation. The opening spring supports the user during constantly recurring work steps.
With integrated pawl
The activated pawl holds the cutting edges closed while other functions remain in place. With this intelligent closing mechanism, you can grip without opening the pliers. The cutting edge remains closed and protected.
Versatile tool for professional users
The gripping surfaces of the installation pliers are smooth at the tip, enabling single conductors to be held and positioned without being damaged. There are profiled gripping surfaces and a pipe grip for gripping flat and round material. The induction hardened precision cutting edges produce clean cuts on Cu and Al cables up to Ø 15 mm
The installation pliers are comfortable and safe to use thanks to their insulated, VDE tested multi-component grips – with the right training also on live parts. The chrome-plated surface offers excellent rust protection.
The electrical installation pliers save time, space and weight. At 200 mm long, they fit in any tool bag and with a weight of just 280 g they are light weight – especially compared to a number of individual tools.
Compact multifunctional tool
Six functions combined in one tool
Cuts cable up to Ø 15 mm
Wire stripping capacities for single conductors: 0.75 – 1.5 mm² and 2.5 mm²
Crimp die for end sleeves (ferrules) 0.5 – 2.5 mm²
Low weight (280 g)
Handles with insulating multi-component grips, VDE tested
With pawl for gentle gripping
Forged from high grade special tool steel, oil hardened in multiple stages and chrome-plated
Knipex quality and engineering services – Made in Germany
Two aspects are vital to the quality of a tool: the performance and durability. At Knipex, pliers are developed from the point of view of the user, and focus on their direct application. Knipex electrical installation pliers replace several tools. Uses are equally diverse – and last for several years of tough work. We forge our tools from quality materials, machine them with high precision on modern machinery and harden them carefully with multiple stage heat treatment. Every pair of Knipex pliers represents more than 130 years of specialist know-how.
Pronounced outer edge for deburring and widening holes
Universal crimp die for end sleeves (ferrules) from 0.5 to 2.5 mm².
Cable shears for cutting copper cable.
Smooth gripping surface for gripping, flattening and rounding without damage.