13 81 200 Pliers for Electrical Installation
- 6 functions in one pair of pliers
- Multifunctional pliers for the electrical installation; to grip flat and round material, for bending, deburring, cutting cable, stripping and crimping wire ferrules
- Smooth surfaces near the tips grip single cores without damaging them; serrated gripping surfaces and pipe grip for gripping flat and round material
- Clear-cut outside edge on the gripping surfaces for working on flush-mounted junction boxes and deburring feed-through holes
- Stripping holes for conductors of 0.75 - 1.5 mm² and 2.5 mm²
- Crimping die for wire ferrules 0.5 - 2.5 mm²
- Cable shears with (induction-hardened) precision cutting edges for copper and aluminium cables up to 5 x 2.5 mm² / dia. 15 mm
- Slim dimensions for easy access
- Bolted joint: precise, zero backlash operation of pliers
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
The multifunctional tool for electricians
For cutting cable, for wire stripping, deburring, bending, gripping and crimping
Due to their many functions, these universal pliers mean there is no need to constantly change tools. Just one tool is adequate for the most important, recurring work steps in electrical installation.
Good ideas practically built in
The electrical installation pliers save time, space and weight. With a length of 200 mm, they fit in any tool bag and with a weight of just 265, they are light weight, particularly compared to lots of individual tools
Versatile tool for professional users
The gripping surfaces of the installation pliers are smooth at the tip, enabling single conductors to be held and positioned without being damaged. There are profiled gripping surfaces and a pipe grip for gripping flat and round material. The induction hardened precision cutting edges produce clean cuts on Cu and Al cables up to Ø 15 mm. The non-slip handles with plastic coating sit firmly in the hand.
Compact multifunctional tool
Six functions in one pair of pliers
Cuts cable up to Ø 15 mm
Wire stripping capacities for single conductors: 0.75 – 1.5 mm² and 2.5 mm²
Crimp die for end sleeves (ferrules) 0.5 – 2.5 mm²
Low weight (265 g)
Handles coated with non-slip plastic
Forged from high grade special tool steel, oil hardened in multiple stages
Knipex quality and engineering services – Made in Germany
Two aspects are vital to the quality of a tool: the performance and durability. At Knipex, pliers are developed from the point of view of the user, and focus on their direct application. Knipex electrical installation pliers replace several tools. Uses are equally diverse – and last for several years of tough work. We forge our tools from quality materials, machine them with high precision on modern machinery and harden them carefully with multiple stage heat treatment. Every pair of Knipex pliers represents more than 130 years of specialist know-how.
Wire stripping holes for conductors of between 0.75 to 1.5 and 2.5 mm².
The pliers for electrical installation combine six functions in one pair of pliers.
Cable shears for cutting copper cable.
Universal crimp die for end sleeves (ferrules) from 0.5 to 2.5 mm².