00 50 06 T BK Tethering System Set
- For use in building construction, civil engineering, building maintenance; for industrial climbers, roofers, mountaineers, in rock climbing, for trade fair projects
- Reliably prevents the tool falling down, and can protect against serious injuries, damage to property or loss
- Adapter strap made of red flat belt can be directly attached to KNIPEX Tethered Tools, wrist, climbing equipment etc. with its cord
- Permits fast, safeguarded switching from the fastener on the tool bag to the tether
- Max. load: 1.5 kg tool weight
- Suitable for all KNIPEX pliers with tether attachment
- Not approved for personal protection!
- Read all warnings and instructions on product and packaging carefully prior to use
- NO PPE = No Personal Protective Equipment
- Only for latching tools from the KNIPEX Tethered Tools range, connected and combined in accordance with tethering system instructions
- Tether extends to length of around 5 feet (1.5 m). Rig to avoid contact with objects below.
- Do not use around moving or rotating equipment
- Will not support human weight
- Inspect for wear before each use. Do not use if evidence of wear.
00 50 06 T BK
85 x 24 mm
1.5 kg / 3.3 lbs