85 51 250 ASpring Hose Clamp Pliers
- Quick-set adjustment: adjusts by shifting directly onto the workpiece
- Can be used for standard, space-saving, spring wire hose clamps and for spring band clamps up to 70 mm nominal size
- Allows more than 40 mm clamping range
- Rotating, universal grip inserts for reliably gripping the clamps in all positions
- Jaw inserts can also be rotated under load
- Extremely good leverage which allows clamps to be opened easily without great effort
- Slim head design; narrow head width, rotating grip inserts make this an ideal tool, especially in confined areas
- Additional function: detach hoses gently using the serrated jaw
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
One pair of pliers for all clamps
Excellent accessibility also under unfavourable conditions
Whether a large spring band clamp on the suction hose or delicate clamp on a cooling unit down in the engine compartment – with the Knipex 85 51 250 A spring hose clamp pliers, all types and sizes of spring band clamps up to Ø 70 mm can be opened, held and moved over hoses easily and safely. The pliers are slim and adapt to conditions using the rotating jaw inserts.
Apply the tool quickly from all angles: Quick-Set adjustment and rotating jaw inserts
In many cases the spring band clamps are twisted during installation, e.g. in engine compartments. The Quick-Set adjustment pays off in confined spaces: simply position on the clamp – slide closed – there is a firm hold. The rotating universal inserts have been developed to allow work from all angles. With these spring hose clamp pliers you can reach and hold clamps in a less than favourable assembly position.
Low effort required also when opening larger clamps with a diameter of up to 70 mm
The leverage of the Knipex 85 51 250 A is very high, enabling very large spring band clamps to be opened and held safely with little effort and good use of manual force. The maximum opening of 80 mm permits a clamping range of 40 mm.
Spring hose clamp pliers for universal use on clamps with a diameter of up to 70 mm
Knipex spring hose clamp pliers: high functionality and quality
We develop and produce our pliers to offer maximum benefits and long durability. Our spring hose clamp pliers also meet this Knipex benchmark. Once you have used them you will not want to be without them, because they greatly simplify the use of spring band clamps. We also produce our spring hose clamp pliers from quality materials, machine them with great precision on the most up-to-date machinery, and harden them carefully using repeated heat treatment. More than 130 years of pliers expertise is in every pair of Knipex pliers.
First-class leverage enables even large clamps and rings to be clamped easily.