87 41 250 Multiple Slip Joint Spanner
- For metric and imperial nuts and screws with widths across flats from 10 to 32 mm (3/8" up to 1 1/4"); self-locking from 17 mm: no slipping on the workpiece
- Zero-backlash gripping of metric or imperial hexagonal headed screws, no rounding of bolt heads
- Reliable and tight gripping of rounded, rusty, or thick coated bolts and screws
- Ideal for work on vehicle brake systems
- Quick tightening of bolted connections using ratchet action
- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece, also possible with one hand only
- Fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different sizes of workpieces and a comfortable handle width
- Box-joint design for high stability due to double guide
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- Favourable lever action: optimum transmission of force
- Pinch guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched
- Replaces a set of wrenches, ideal for tightening locknuts
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
The high-tech-multiple slip joint spanner
Quickly grip, finely adjust and screw according to the ratchet principle
The benefits of the multiple slip joint spanner are plain to see: it is light and stable, can be adjusted to screws and nuts quickly at the touch of a button and is self-locking as from a wrench opening of 17 mm.
This multiple slip joint spanner has been developed specifically for hex nuts and bolts. Position the Knipex multiple slip joint spanner quickly and accurately with just one hand movement.The spring-loaded hinge bolt locks securely into place without adjusting inadvertently. Thanks to the 15-fold fine adjustment, the Knipex multiple slip joint spanner can be perfectly adjusted to different sizes of the component. This fine adjustment also makes sure that the distance to the handles remains hand-friendly for every grip width. Screws are tightened and released according to the ratchet principle.
The Knipex multiple slip joint spanner clamps onto the component securely by itself as from a wrench opening of 17 mm thanks to the jaw geometry developed by Knipex. This means the user can put all energy into the desired movement without pressing the pliers handle together – and thus without energy loss: in the case of the multiple slip joint spanner , especially into the releasing and tightening of bolted connections.
Tough and strong
The Knipex multiple slip joint spanner is further stabilised by the box joint design. Unlike pliers with mounted joints, no tilting forces arise when under strain. The handles stabilise each other in the joint.
Modern high performance multiple slip joint spanner
15-fold fine adjustment at the touch of a button for fast adjustment to different sizes of component
As from 17 mm, self-locking on imperial and metric screws and nuts
Large grip width (wrench opening 10 to 32 mm / 3/8" to 1 ¼ ") with low weight (328 g)
A secure grip and a long service life gripping position resulting from fine adjustment
High level of user comfort due to constant hand-friendly gripping position resulting from fine adjustment
Good, secure hold in the hand: grip coated with non-slip plastic
Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil hardened
Knipex multiple slip joint spanner: several manuf. steps for high tool quality
We forge the Knipex multiple slip joint spanner from chrome vanadium steel and use a multiple stage hardening process to give it the ideal balance between hardness and toughness. This makes it extremely durable.
Professional users expect a tool quality that will last for many hard years of work. We develop and manufacture our pliers for the most demanding users imaginable: for craftsmen. Every pair of pliers from Knipex is manufactured to the highest standards using the best materials. A purchase for many years of use during assembly work, on the building site, in production and in the workshop.
Work on rusty nuts with rounded edges
A spanner is unable to grip this rusty nut
Pliers grab component with almost zero backlash
Also suitable in confined work situations