87 01 125KNIPEX Cobra®High-tech Water Pump Pliers
- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece
- Fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different sizes of workpieces and a comfortable handle width
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approx. 61 HRC: high wear resistance and stable gripping
- Box-joint design for high stability due to double guide
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- Pinch guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched
- 125 mm small, gripping capacity for tubes Ø 29 mm, gripping capacity for nuts Ø 27 mm, weight 85 g
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
Our smallest high-tech water pump pliers
Minimum size – maximum quality
85 g light and 125 mm long: that is the Knipex 87 01 125 Cobra. The Mini-Cobra fits in any pocket. Despite this, its gripping capacity is a proud 27 mm. The benefits of working with these versatile pliers are plain to see: they are light and stable, can be positioned on the component quickly and are self-locking, e.g. on pipes and nuts. With their plastic-coated handles, the Knipex Cobra sits firmly in the hand.
Like an extension of the finger
The Mini Cobra shows its strengths when a component is too small, too dirty or too hot for you to hold it by your fingers. Due to its small size, it can get difficult-to-reach components, and grips without slipping. To achieve a lasting secure “bite” on the work component, we use high-frequency current to bring the gripping teeth to a hardness of approx. 61 HRC. Thanks to the 13-fold fine adjustment, the Cobra can be ideally adjusted to different sizes of component.
With its small size, the Mini-Cobra is suitable for work involving precision engineering and is ideal for the assembly of furniture and fittings. DIY and hobby enthusiasts and model makers will find a top quality, versatile tool in the Mini-Cobra.
Small, tough and strong
We forge the Knipex Mini-Cobra from chrome vanadium steel and use a multiple stage hardening process to give it the ideal balance between hardness and toughness. This makes it extremely durable. The Knipex Cobra is further stabilised by the box joint design. Unlike pliers with mounted joints, no tilting forces arise here when under strain. The handles stabilise each other in the joint.
High-tech mini water pump pliers
Knipex Mini-Cobra: several manufacturing steps for high tool quality
Professional users expect a tool quality that will last for many hard years of work. We develop and manufacture our pliers for the most demanding users imaginable: for craftsmen.
Every pair of pliers from Knipex is manufactured to the highest standards using the best materials. A purchase for many years of use during assembly work, on the building site, in production and in the workshop.
Has a self-locking grip on various sizes of flat, round and angular components