25 02 140 Snipe Nose Side Cutting Pliers (Radio Pliers)
- Suitable for finer gripping and cutting work
- Half-round, long, tapered jaws
- Knurled gripping surfaces
- With cutting edges for soft, medium-hard and hard wire
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 61 HRC
- Straight jaws
- Vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
Ideal for e.g. the electrical, motor, comm. vehicle, plumbing, constr. sectors
Pliers for three areas of work: gripping, positioning and cutting
The pliers also remain stable also when twisting and during powerful cutting
Work well even in confined spaces
Needle nose pliers (radio pliers) for finer gripping and cutting work
Knipex quality – the needle nose pliers
We therefore forge our tools from quality materials, machine them with great precision on up-to-date tool machinery, and harden them carefully using repeated heat treatment.
Every pair of Knipex pliers represents more than 130 years of specialist know-how.