77 22 130Electronics Diagonal Cutter
- Round head, with small bevel
- Cutting edge hardness approx. 60 HRC
- For fine cutting work, e.g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Load-optimised for a more direct feel when working
- Sturdy, zero-backlash box joint
- Low-friction double spring for gentle and even opening
- The polish or mirror polish together with a fine film of oil offer effective rust protection - no circuit faults caused by peeling chrome from plated tools
- Cutters additionally laser hardened, cutter hardness at least 60 HRC
- Narrow sleeves pulled up to the head of the pliers enable the tool to be guided securely and comfortably, also between thumb and index finger
- Ball bearing chrome steel, oil hardened
Precise cutting of fine wires and cables – even soft wires up to Ø2.0 mm
Compact dimensions – powerful, precise cutting capacity
Unlike diagonal cutters for domestic installations, this electronics diagonal cutter from Knipex is a real precision tool. At 130 mm and 124 g, it is compact and lightweight. This makes it ideal for confined spaces, e.g. for PCBs or precision equipment. It cuts soft wire thanks to approx. 60 HRC edge hardness up to Ø2.0 mm The short pliers head offers strong leverage. This makes it perfect for power delivery on the cutting edges and controlling manual force. Due to its design, the Knipex electronics diagonal cutter 77 22 130 is unsuitable for hard wire. The small bevel also practically allows flush cutting.
Zero-backlash box joint. High cut quality and durability
The Knipex 77 22 130 electronics diagonal cutter has a box joint. The inside of both pliers handles is guided. This prevents tilting. Rivets only undergo shearing stress. Result: higher-quality cutting operations, long service life. The tool is oil-hardened, while the cutting edges are induction-hardened to approx. 60 HRC.
High Knipex quality standards and corrosion protection
The high-grade workmanship of the pliers meets the requirements for electronics & precision equipment: precision, function and reliability are the key concerns. The meticulously crafted pliers are ideally suited to sensitive electronic environments. Instead of chrome plating, the Knipex 77 22 130 electronics diagonal cutter is mirror polished to prevent corrosion.
Comp. Diagonal cutters for fine cutting, e.g. electronics/precision mechan.
Electronics diagonal cutters from Knipex – for electronics & precision equipment
Knipex offers a comprehensive range of box joint electronics diagonal cutters for applications in electronics and precision equipment. They are characterised by high precision and functionality – plus the proverbial Knipex durability.
Professionals who use tools a lot every day expect a quality that enables them to work easily and safely and that can withstand many years of tough service.