77 11 115Electronics Diagonal Cutter
- Round head, with bevel and lead catcher - no uncontrolled loss of cut wire ends
- Cutting edge hardness approx. 62 HRC
- For fine cutting work, e.g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Load-optimised for a more direct feel when working
- Sturdy, zero-backlash box joint
- Low-friction double spring for gentle and even opening
- The polish or mirror polish together with a fine film of oil offer effective rust protection - no circuit faults caused by peeling chrome from plated tools
- Cutters additionally laser hardened, cutter hardness at least 60 HRC
- Narrow sleeves pulled up to the head of the pliers enable the tool to be guided securely and comfortably, also between thumb and index finger
- Ball bearing chrome steel, oil hardened
Precise cutting of fine wires and cables – even soft wires up to Ø1.6 mm
Small dimensions – large cutting capacity
Unlike diagonal cutters for domestic installations, this electronics diagonal cutter from Knipex is a real precision tool. 115 mm long and 70 g, it is extremely compact and lightweight. This makes it ideal for use in confined spaces, e.g. for PCBs or precision equipment. Cutting edge hardness approx. 62 HRC lets it cut soft wire from 0.3 to Ø1.6 mm and hard wire up to Ø0.6 mm. The short pliers head offers strong leverage. This makes it perfect for power delivery on the cutting edges and precisely controlling manual force.
Zero-backlash box joint. High cut quality and durability
The Knipex 77 11 115 electronics diagonal cutter has a box joint. The inside of both pliers handles is guided. This prevents tilting. Rivets only undergo shearing stress. Result: higher-quality cutting operations, long service life. The tool is oil-hardened, while the cutting edges are induction-hardened to approx. 62 HRC.
High Knipex quality standards, corrosion protection and wire catcher
The high-grade workmanship of Knipex electronics diagonal cutter 77 11 115 meets the requirements for electronics and precision equipment. Precision, functionality and reliability are paramount. It is ideally suited to sensitive environments, e.g. for work on PCBs. Instead of a chrome finish it is mirror polished to prevent corrosion.
Compact diagonal cutters for fine cutting, with wire catcher
Electronics diagonal cutters from Knipex – for electronics & precision equipment
Knipex offers a comprehensive range of box joint electronics diagonal cutters for applications in electronics and precision equipment. They are characterised by high precision and functionality – plus the proverbial Knipex durability.
Professionals who use tools a lot every day expect a quality that enables them to work easily and safely and that can withstand many years of tough service. Box joint Knipex electronics diagonal cutter are forged from special quality special tool steel and are carefully processed and gently heat-treated.