77 02 115 Electronics Diagonal Cutter
- Round head, with small bevel
- Cutting edge hardness approx. 60 HRC
- For fine cutting work, e.g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Load-optimised for a more direct feel when working
- Sturdy, zero-backlash box joint
- Low-friction double spring for gentle and even opening
- The polish or mirror polish together with a fine film of oil offer effective rust protection - no circuit faults caused by peeling chrome from plated tools
- Cutters additionally laser hardened, cutter hardness at least 60 HRC
- Narrow sleeves pulled up to the head of the pliers enable the tool to be guided securely and comfortably, also between thumb and index finger
- Ball bearing chrome steel, oil hardened
High Knipex quality standards and safety rust protection
Handles with multi-component grips
Length 115 mm
Those who use tools a lot and professionally every day expect a quality that permits simple and safe work and which lasts for many years of hard use.
Every pair of Knipex pliers represents more than 130 years of specialist know-how.