86 01 250Pliers WrenchPliers and a wrench in a single tool
- Replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners
- Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome!
- With scaling for presetting the width apart from the workpiece
- Adjustable tightening tool
- Also excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece
- Zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- Parallel jaws give a more solid grip; its design allows flexible adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- The ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections
- Lever transmission greater than 10 : 1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
Pliers and wrench in a single tool
The Knipex pliers wrench 86 01 250 – for classic applications such as plumbing
The pliers wrench combines many functions: It replaces an entire set of wrenches in metric and imperial sizes, can be adjusted very quickly and directly on the workpiece at the touch of a button, as well as handling all gripping widths up to 52 mm or 2 inches thanks to infinite adjustment. The joint pin engages securely, preventing unintentional shifting. The smooth gripping jaws are parallel to each other and grip the workpiece without damaging edges or sensitive surfaces – work directly on chrome!
Screws, grips, holds, bends and presses
The KNIPEX pliers wrench
10-fold amplification of manual force: The excellent mechanics of the pliers wrench increases the applied manual force 10 times. It holds workpieces securely like a vice. Even flat objects can be gripped and processed easily thanks to the high pressing force and the parallel jaws.
Laser-cut size scale
The redesigned KNIPEX pliers wrench features two laser-cut scales: metric on the front, imperial on the back. This means that you can set the gripping capacity in advance for workpieces that are more difficult to reach (similar to illustration).