- clești de precizie dezizolatori, cu cuţite profilate
- Clești dezizolatori, universal
- Clești dezizolatori cu autoreglaj
- Clești de cablare
- Clești dezizolatori, cu cuţite profilate
- Scule decapatoare, Cu lamă de bisturiu
- Clește dezizolator automat
- Clești dezizolatori
- Cleşti pentru îndepărtarea manşoanelor
- KNIPEX MultiStrip 10, Clește dezizolator automat
- KNIPEX NexStrip, Scula multifunc?ional? pentru electricieni
- KNIPEX PreciStrip16
- KNIPEX StriX®, Clește de îndepărtare a izolației cu foarfece de tăiat cabluri
- Scule decapatoare, Pentru tăiere în spirală
- Șfic pentru dezizolat
- Decapatoare universale
- Dezizolator mini
- Dezizolator pentru cabluri coaxiale
- KNIPEX ErgoStrip®, Sculă universală pentru dezizolat
- KNIPEX WireStripper, Wielofunkcyjne szczypce dla elektryków, model amerykański
- Briceag electrician
- Clește dezizolator automat pentru cabluri plate
- Clește dezizolator pentru cabluri din fibră optică
- Clește dezizolator pentru sisteme electronice
- Cleşte pentru dezizolare pentru sisteme electronice
- Clește pentru dezizolare profundă
- Decapator pentru cabluri de date
- Decapator pentru cabluri plate şi rotunde
- Decapator universal pentru cabluri industriale şi din clădiri
- Dezizolator pentru cabluri coaxiale și cabluri de date
- Scul? de dezizolat pentru cabluri cu fibr? optic?
Clești dezizolatori și unelte de decapare
Stripping pliers and tools from KNIPEX
Stripping quickly and easily with the optimal tool
How do you use wire strippers?
In order to carry out the stripping process precisely and safely, you must be familiar with the most important features of the procedure.
Mechanical wire strippers
Mechanical wire strippers can usually be adjusted to a certain size using an adjusting screw, so that the two V-shaped cutting edges form a diameter that matches the cables to be processed.
This is useful for work in which several cables with the same diameter need to be stripped one after the other, because in comparison to the conventional stripping knife, the procedure is carried out cleanly with only one hand after each setting. The wires are not injured if the setting is correct.
Stripping pliers with tested VDE handles are also available as an option.
Automatic wire strippers
With automatic wire strippers, the adjustment to the correct cable size is carried out automatically, which in addition to requiring little effort also saves you a lot of time. Self-adjusting wire strippers are particularly suitable if you are working with cables with different cross-sections.
After you have inserted the cable into the tool, you only have to squeeze the gripping jaws and in just one step the cable is stripped to the set length. In order to offer a constant stripping length, pliers from KNIPEX have a length stop, on which you can regulate the desired length.
There are different models for different cable cross-sections and types. These include automatic wire strippers for standard insulation, rubber cables or flat cables.
Tools for stipping cable sheaths from KNIPEX
These tools are indicated when you need to remove the sheath of several bundled insulated cables. Again, there are different approaches that can be accomplished with the respective tools. Here too, the wide range of KNIPEX offers various options:
The cables can be cut lengthways first using tools such as the KNIPEX ErgoStrip® and then stripped. Alternatively, the sheath can also be cut around its circumference and then be removed to the front.
Combination tools for stripping sheaths and insulation from KNIPEX
Combination tools for both tasks are also offered by KNIPEX: Many pliers for the stripping of cable sheaths also have integrated cable cutters or side cutters, which enable you to also cut the cables cleanly. Some even offer an integrated insulation stripper.
A very special combination tool is the KNIPEX ErgoStrip®, which can be used to strip both sheaths and insulation of all common types.
There is something available for every occasion in the KNIPEX range!