12 12 12Precision Insulation StripperWith adapted blades
- For solar cables, specially adapted to multi-layered and RADOX® insulations
- With additional cable support for a better centring of multi-layer insulated conductors in the stripping profiles
- Form-fit stripping of difficult-to-remove insulating materials made of PTFE, silicone, Radox®, Kapton® and rubber; multi-layer too
- A second pair of blades holds the remaining insulation reliably in place
- Replaceable shaped blade adapted precisely to the respective conductor cross-section
- With length stop for constant stripping length during repetitive work
- Blade: special tool steel, oil-hardened
- Pliers body: steel
Precision wire strippers for solar cable
Two pairs of blades: division of labour for the desired result
The Knipex 12 12 12 wire strippers have been specially developed for very tough and hard insulation materials on solar cables which need to almost be cut through entirely so that they can be pulled off. Two pairs of blades cut into the entire circumference of the cable insulation. The blades have been shaped and ground so that the cut gets very close to the conductor. After scoring, one of the pairs of blades remains still and secures the insulation that has been cut into. The other pair of blades strips the insulation from the cable.
Length stop for reproducible wire stripping results in solar plant construction
The precision wire strippers have a length stop for consistent wire stripping results, which can be easily pushed together with your fingers to slide and adjust it. This enables wire stripping results to be achieved even in the case of demanding insulation materials, meeting high requirements in terms of consistent quality.
Insert cable, press pliers closed – cable is stripped
The work saved by these wire strippers is immense. After inserting the solar cable, the entire wire stripping process takes place as if by itself with one press of the hand. Even insulation materials that are difficult to process are reliably removed with precise and, thanks to the length stop, accurate repeat measurements: a time and quality gain for companies and fitters who specialise in building solar power equipment.
Two pairs of blades cut parallel into the insulation, and remove it with a separating movement
Knipex precision wire strippers with adapted blades
Precision wire strippers from Knipex protect the conductor in the cable during stripping and, due to their ergonomics and range of functions, make work easier for the user.
The great benefits of the tools and their safe, comfortable use are the results of decades of experience making pliers, continuous development and Knipex’s commitment to high quality standards.
Pliers from Knipex are built for many years of use in a professional environment.
Circular cut for tough, hard insulation materials
Two blades cut right round the PTFE, silicone, Radox, Kapton and rubber insulation for ideal results.