16 95 02 SB KNIPEX ErgoStrip® Universal Stripping Tool
- For fast and precise stripping of all common round and damp-proof installation cables (e.g. NYM cable 3 x 1.5 mm² up to 5 x 2,5 mm²), data cables (e.g. twisted pair) and coax cables
- Innovative, ergonomic pistol grip design for easy cutting, stripping and longitudinal cut of the sheath
- For left-handers
- Conical, slimmed down tool ends for better access in confined areas
- Stripping device for cross-sections 0.2 / 0.3 / 0.8 / 1.5 / 2.5 / 4 mm²
- Simplified insertion of single wires for stripping using location ridges
- With opening spring and locking device
- Easy insertion of coax and data cable thanks to opening aid
- Multi-component design with a soft plastic zone for comfortable use and a secure grip
- Housing made from stable glass fibre reinforced plastic
KNIPEX ErgoStrip®: ergonomic cable stripping
Replaces several tools
Normally, electricians use several tools for different types of cables, such as round, coaxial and data cables: The stripping requirements are too different to be covered by a single tool – at least until now. Thanks to the KNIPEX ErgoStrip®, a number of tools can remain in the tool bag on jobs. With the universal cable sheath and insulation stripping tool, you can strip all common cables used in modern house installations.
Ergonomic and universal – the trick is in the kink
With the double-shell pistol grip design, KNIPEX has integrated a number of different functions. The ends of the tool are tapered towards the front so that the user can also strip cables in a space-saving manner in flush-mounted boxes. Markings on the inside of the tool enable the consistently accurate stripping of individual wires and the sheath of coaxial cables.
3-in-1 universal cable tool for all common round and damp-proof cables, LAN cables and coaxial cables
Longitudinal cuts on the cable, flush in the junction box, precisely on the individual wire
With the KNIPEX ErgoStrip®, preparatory work prior to wiring can be carried out in a precise and time-saving manner: longitudinal cuts in the cable for stripping long sections, stripping deep in surface or flush-mounted boxes so that only the required minimum of sheath remains; stripping of individual wires and – particularly important in domestic installation today – stripping sheath and insulation of coaxial cables for satellite and cable networks as well as data cables for home networks (LAN).
Coaxial and data cables are stripped precisely – if necessary with repeat accuracy thanks to the integrated length scale.