00 50 01 T BK Tether
- For use in building construction, civil engineering, building maintenance; for industrial climbers, roofers, mountaineers, in rock climbing, for trade fair projects
- Reliably prevents the tool from falling down
- Prevents loss of the tool, injury to people and animals and damage to objects
- Large working radius: long tether for convenient working
- Versatile: using the cord, tether can be secured directly to wrist, belt, climbing equipment etc.
- Connection to KNIPEX Tethered Tools pliers also possible without carabiner
- The tether made of gathered fabric tape expands to a length of approx. 1.5 m when under strain
- With strap made of a flat belt sewn to one end and a cord and cord stopper sewn into the other end
- Not approved for personal protection!
- Max. load: 1.5 kg tool weight
- Suitable for all KNIPEX pliers with tether attachment
- Tether extends to length of around 10 inches (260 mm). Rig to avoid contact with objects below.
- Read all warnings and instructions on product and packaging carefully prior to use
- NO PPE = No Personal Protective Equipment
- Only for latching tools from the KNIPEX Tethered Tools range, connected and combined in accordance with tethering system instructions
- Do not use around moving or rotating equipment
- Will not support human weight
- Inspect for wear before each use. Do not use if evidence of wear.
00 50 01 T BK
16 x 10 mm
1.5 kg / 3.3 lbs