00 50 02 T BK Adapter Strap
Strong and sturdy. Versatile.
- For use in building construction, civil engineering, building maintenance; for industrial climbers, roofers, mountaineers, in rock climbing, for trade fair projects
- Reliably prevents the tool from falling down
- Adapter strap can be attached directly by the cord side to wrist, belt, climbing equipment etc.
- Diverse attachment options are possible in combination with the carabiner and tether
- Permits fast, safeguarded switching from the fastener on the tool bag to the tether
- Prevents loss of the tool, injury to people and animals and damage to objects
- Strap made of a sewn flat belt and a sewn in cord and cord stopper
- Max. load: 1.5 kg tool weight
- Contents: 3 adapter straps
- Suitable for all KNIPEX pliers with tether attachment
- Read all warnings and instructions on product and packaging carefully prior to use
- NO PPE = No Personal Protective Equipment
- Only for latching tools from the KNIPEX Tethered Tools range, connected and combined in accordance with tethering system instructions
- Do not use around moving or rotating equipment
- Will not support human weight
- Inspect for wear before each use. Do not use if evidence of wear.
00 50 02 T BK
85 x 29 mm
1.5 kg / 3.3 lbs