00 21 20 LE Tool Case "Vision24" Empty
- Max. payload: 20 kg
- Volume: 24 litres
- Without tools
- Flexible options due to the individual partitioning of the inserts in the 60 mm deep base tray and its cover plate with six large tool compartments
- Tough ratchet hinges hold the lid open where necessary despite the deadweight of the tools
- Sturdy, ergonomic carrying handle, snaps into place at a 90° angle
- Removable tool board with 15 tool pockets on the base side and six tool pockets as well as a clamp compartment (400 mm wide) on the cover side, held by a push button
- Two lockable steel flip locks protect the case contents from theft
- With circumferential double aluminium frame
- Heavy duty ABS material, black
- Cover and tool boards made from dirt-repellent PP twin-wall sheets
- External dimensions (W x H x D): 480 x 380 x 180 mm; internal dimensions (W x H x D): 460 x 310 x 170 mm
Tough on the outside, spacious inside, well-organised and protected
Hard ABS material, double aluminium frame all round and hinge mechanisms
The quality workmanship of this tool case can be seen at first glance: the quality ABS material used for the case is stable, shock resistant and scratchproof. The hinge mechanisms securely guide the lid when opening and closing, even when it is filled with lots of tools. Two solid, lockable flip locks keep the lid closed. Once opened, the lid is held by a hinge mechanism. Tools ready to hand – and easy to carry with the ergonomically shaped handle.
Tidied and organised – everything ready to hand at all times
There is clarity and order in the “Standard” Knipex tool case. The 58 mm high base tray can be divided individually using inserts to arrange contents in line with your personal style of working when out and about. The intelligently designed interior layout with various pouches and compartments offers plenty of space for all types of tools: a maximum total load of 20 kg is possible. Once at work, the tools are quickly and clearly to hand.
Tool boards made of light plastic in the lid and on the base tray
A cover board and tool board are held in place at the touch of a button in the “Standard” tool case. Both are made of light yet strong Con-Pearl material. All tools needed at the site of the respective job can therefore be easily found and reached. Pliers, screwdrivers and other tools are packed into the 27 tool pouches and the 400 mm wide clamp compartment on the two boards.
Strong tool case – made from black, extremely tough ABS material for a long service life
Stable, ergonomically shaped handle
Double aluminium frame all round
Tool boards with a total of 27 tool pouches
Light when empty: net weight 4485 g
Outer dimensions (W x H x D): 480 x 175 x 370 mm
Inner dimensions (W x H x D): 460 x 170 x 310 mm
Maximum load 20 kg
Knipex tool bags and tool cases
Tool bags and tool cases from Knipex always offer the ideal balance between a lot of storage space, strong design and the most compact size and low weight. They are tailored to the requirements of craftsmen and mechanics. As always at Knipex, they are manufactured and finished to produce the greatest possible benefits – and for a long period of use.
Hinge mechanisms with lid-holding function
The hinges safely guide the cover when closing and opening – and lock into place when they are open.
Removable tool boards
Two removable tool boards made of Con-Pearl material with 27 tool pouches and clamp compartment offer plenty of space.
Stable, ergonomically shaped handle
Up to 20 kg securely in your hand. The handle of the case is designed to withstand high loads and makes the case comfortable to carry.
Lockable flip locks
The flip locks keep the lid of the tool case locked and protect the tools from unauthorised access.