00 21 35 LETool Case "Robust23"Empty
- For the toughest conditions: Dust-tight, waterproof and temperature-resistant
- Fit-to-fly case, made from impact-resistant polypropylene
- Dustproof and watertight
- Air pressure compensation valve
- Temperature-resistant from - 30°C to +80° C
- Padlock eyelets
- Document compartment; tool boards made from dirt-repelling twin-wall PP sheet with tool pockets and tool straps
- Lockable base tray can be individually divided using aluminium separator system
- Ergonomic dual-component handle
- With a total of 49 inserting options
For work under all conditions
From the outside: sealed against adverse ambient conditions
Dustproof, waterproof and temperature resistant to temperature differences of 120°C (-30°C to +80°C). The Knipex 00 21 35 LE tool case acts like a safe for sensitive tools. It can be locked with two U-locks and, if necessary, locked in place and therefore secured against theft. With all of this security and strength, it is surprisingly light when empty at 4800 g. This is also an advantage during air travel.
The tool safe that can also fly with you
The Knipex 00 21 35 LE does not lose its shape even when exposed to changing air pressure conditions in the cargo hold of an aircraft. The integrated pressure compensation valve in the case operates automatically, thereby protecting it from damage caused by pressure differences.
Tool boards with 35 pouches that can be filled
Tools are safely accommodated in the Knipex 00 21 35 LE during transport. On arrival at the point of use, with just a few hand movements the technician is able to set up his own work area. A tool board can be removed. Tools have enough space in the 35 pouches that can be filled securely as necessary. The “Robust” tool case can take 30 kg of tools along with it without a problem.
Tool case suitable for flying, with automatic pressure compensation valve
Knipex tool bags and tool cases
Tool bags and tool cases from Knipex always offer the ideal balance between a lot of storage space, strong design and the most compact size and low weight. They are tailored to the requirements of craftsmen and mechanics. As always at Knipex, they are manufactured and finished to produce the greatest possible benefits – and for a long period of use.
Versatile tool storage
Removable tool boards with a total of 35 tool pouches provide order and comfort when out and about.