00 21 41 LETool Case "BIG Twin Move"Empty
- Telescopic handle set in the base as well as two external, smooth-running skater wheels
- Free-standing in all opening positions thanks to snap-in cover holders with hinge mechanism on both sides, angle freely adjustable
- Can be opened from one or both sides; bottom and lid can be opened independently of each other
- Label field with two stickers for individual labelling
- Max. payload: 30 kg
- Volume: 38 litres
- Heavy duty ABS material, black
- Circumferential aluminium frame with securely mounted, sturdy centre wall that can be fitted on both sides, with versatile inserting options due to elasticated loops and twelve small pockets
- Metal hinges
- Three-digit combination lock for secure locking of the case
- Two metal tilt locks each for fixing the cover and the base
- Removable document compartment and removable tool boards made from dirt-repellent PP twin-wall sheets with 13 tool pockets
- Base tray, can be fixed by a push button, 70 mm high, can be subdivided by inserts, cover board with 13 tool pockets
- With a total of 95 inserting options
BIG Twin Move tool case: everything at a glance, even on the go
Hard ABS material, metal hinges and sturdy pull-out handle
The excellent workmanship of this rollable tool case can be seen at first glance: The high-quality ABS material of the case shells is strong, impact-resistant and scratchproof. The metal hinges reliably guide the lid when opening and closing, even when it is packed with numerous tools. The KNIPEX "BIG Twin Move" can be opened on one or both sides in a V-shape and can be individually converted to a 90° opening. The case can stand alone in all opening positions. Special runners that protect the floor ensure that the case stands securely.
Everything tidy, sorted and within easy reach
The 58 mm high base tray can be individually subdivided by means of inserts for easy adaptation to your personal work style, even on the move. The fixed centre wall offers numerous insertion options thanks to elastic loops and 12 small pockets. Repair instructions, material lists and other printed matter can be accommodated in the document compartment in the lid.
Removable tool boards and two skater wheels for optimal handling
A tool board with 13 tool pockets is housed in the lid of the Knipex "BIG Twin Move". The base tray is also covered by a tool board with 6 tool pockets. Both tool boards can be removed – ideal for mobile use. The Knipex "Big Twin Move" is ideal for operations where long distances have to be covered on foot, for example on large construction sites and other installation jobs.
Telescopic handle accommodated in the base as well as two external, smooth-running skater wheels
Latching lid holder with hinge mechanism attached on both sides
Can be opened from one or both sides; base and lid can be opened independently of one another
Label field with two stickers for individual labelling
External dimensions (W x H x D): 520 x 435 x 290 mm
Internal dimensions (W x H x D): 490 x 370 x 110/100 mm
Volume: 38 litres
Case can hold up to 30 kg
KNIPEX tool bags and tool cases
KNIPEX tool bags and tool cases always offer an ideal balance between plenty of storage space, robust construction, compact dimensions and low weight. They are tailored to the requirements of tradesmen and mechanics. As is always the case at Knipex, they are manufactured and machined to ensure the greatest possible benefit, even after a long period of use.
Firm stand – also when open
The "BIG Twin Move" can be opened in a V-shape on one or both sides. Secure stand in any opening position.
Removable tool boards
Everything close at hand thanks to a smart layout
With divisible inserts for extra tidiness
Extendible telescopic handle
The handle is always there when you need it – and otherwise accommodated in the base to save space.