00 21 02 LETool Bag "Classic"Empty
- Without tools
- Light design made of hard-wearing, reinforced polyester fabric
- Front additionally reinforced with aluminium brackets
- Semi-fold-out front with adjustable loops and exterior document compartment
- With galvanized steel base tray
- With carrying handle and adjustable shoulder strap
- External dimensions (W x H x D): 440 x 270 x 180 mm; internal dimensions (W x H x D): 420 x 250 x 160 mm
The classic tool bag for smaller ranges of tools
Proven time and time again
The “New Classic Basic” tool bag is practical and light. It is extremely good for a smaller range of standard tools, for example consisting of pliers, a few screwdrivers and spanners, files, folding ruler and spirit level. The sides of the 00 21 02 LE “New Classic Basic” tool bag are made from tough, black HDPE plastic with a double-walled design. The solid base tray is galvanised. With this construction, the bag provides good protection against penetrating moisture.
Everything clearly at hand when working
The front of the “New Classic Basic” can be folded open with a few hand movements. Tools are clearly presented in 20 adjustable and 2 large fixed straps, and can be removed easily. If the tool bag is used by a service technician, for example, the order documents for the customer and technical descriptions of the installation can be stored well-protected in the document compartment on the outside.
Solid tool bag with a classic design
Knipex tool bags and tool cases
Tool bags and tool cases from Knipex always offer the ideal balance between a lot of storage space, strong design and the most compact size and low weight. They are tailored to the requirements of craftsmen and mechanics. As always at Knipex, they are manufactured and finished to produce the greatest possible benefits – and for a long period of use.
Different sizes of tools can be secured to the adjustable straps.