94 35 215 Mitre Shears For plastic and rubber sections
- For crush-free cutting of plastic, rubber and soft timber sections; also for ribbon cable
- Exchangeable cutting base with try square for 45°-cuts and markings for 60°-, 75°-, and 90°-cuts
- With opening spring and locking device
- Blade: standard trapezoidal blade, replaceable
- Tool body: special tool steel, rolled, oil-hardened
Knipex 94 35 215 mitre shears for plastic and rubber sections
Mitre soft profiles perfectly
With the Knipex 94 35 215 mitre shears you can cut soft profiles to size and create corner joints that look as if they were made by a machine. Blade support with stop and angle markings, opening spring and catch, tool body made of special tool steel, rolled and oil hardened, made in Knipex quality: These properties ensure crush-free mitre cuts.
High-quality mitre shears for soft profiles and flat cables
Cutting support for 45°, 60°, 75° and 90° cuts (45° stop angle)
With opening spring and catch
Knipex special shears
Shears and special shears such as the 94 35 215 mitre shears for plastic and rubber sections are available from Knipex for diverse areas of application. From cable shears to electricians' shears and shears for fibre materials, the Knipex range includes almost everything that craftsmen and technicians need in their daily work.
Guarantees crush-free cutting of plastic, rubber and soft wood sections. Also ideal for ribbon cables up to 56 mm wide.
The exchangeable cutting support features an angular stop for 45° cuts and markings for 60°, 75° and 90° cuts.
With opening spring and catch for comfortable working.