86 03 300Pliers WrenchPliers and a wrench in a single tool
- Replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners
- Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome!
- Also excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
- Zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- Fast adjustment by pushing a button directly on the workpiece
- No unintentional shift of the gripping jaws and no slipping of the joint
- Parallel jaws give a more solid grip; its design allows flexible adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size
- The ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections
- Lever transmission greater than 10 : 1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
KNIPEX pliers wrench 86 03 300, chrome plated: pliers and wrench in one, 300 mm in length
Now even better: KNIPEX pliers wrench with a length of 300 mm – grips widths across flats of up to a diameter of 68 millimetres (2 1/2")
The KNIPEX pliers wrench, combining pliers and a wrench, is a real all-rounder and a vital part of any tool case. It replaces an entire set of wrenches, both metric and imperial. The new model with a length of 300 mm weighs around 80 g less than the previous model. Continuous gripping of widths across flats up to 68 mm (maximum 2 1/2"). Two practical laser-cut scales help to adjust the pliers wrench to the required width across flats (front metric, rear imperial) in advance. The gripping jaws can be adjusted quickly, reliably and conveniently using a push button. Thanks to smooth, parallel jaws, screw connections with sensitive surfaces, such as fittings, can also be screwed gently into place – all without any damage. In addition, the pliers wrench does not have to be removed when loosening or tightening nuts: The action of the gripping jaws permits screwing according to the ratchet principle.
Also for gripping, pressing or bending
This proven tool can also serve as a mobile vice. Its high transmission ratio of approximately 1:10 enables an enormous increase in manual force for safely holding, gripping, pressing or bending workpieces. As an alternative to adjustment using the push button on the workpiece, the desired width across flats can be pre-adjusted in advance using the scale.
Grips widths across flats up to Ø 68 mm (2 1/2") thanks to two additional adjustment positions
Smooth gripping jaws
The Knipex pliers wrench is characterised by zero backlash component contact, thereby permitting gentle work on sensitive surfaces.