87 01 150KNIPEX Cobra®High-Tech Water Pump Pliers
- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece
- Fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different sizes of workpieces and a comfortable handle width
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approx. 61 HRC: high wear resistance and stable gripping
- Box-joint design for high stability due to double guide
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- Pinch guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
Compact high-tech water pump pliers
Compact size – great quality
The Knipex 87 01 150 Cobra with a length of 150 mm is one of the small models of Cobra water pump pliers from Knipex. Despite this, its gripping capacity is a proud 30 mm. The benefits of working with these water pump pliers are plain to see. They are compact, light and stable, can be positioned on the component quickly and are self-locking, e.g. on pipes and nuts.
Because of its compact size, it is particularly suitable when out and about. It also reaches poorly accessible components and grips without slipping. Despite this, it achieves a gripping capacity for pipes with a diameter of up to 1 1/4 inches or 32 mm and for nuts up to a wrench opening of 30 mm. Thanks to the 11-fold fine adjustment, the Cobra can be ideally adjusted to different sizes of a component.
Compact, tough and strong
We forge the Knipex Cobra from chrome vanadium steel and use a multiple stage hardening process to give it the ideal balance between hardness and toughness. This makes it extremely durable. To achieve a lasting secure “bite” on the work component, we use high-frequency current to bring the gripping teeth to a hardness of approx. 61 HRC.
The Knipex Cobra is further stabilised by the box joint design. Unlike pliers with mounted joints, no tilting forces arise here when under strain. The pliers handles stabilise each other in the joint. It is therefore also possible to grip powerfully with this small Cobra.
Small, tough high-tech water pump pliers
Knipex Cobra: several manufacturing steps for high tool quality
Professional users expect a tool quality that will last for many hard years of work. We develop and manufacture our pliers for the most demanding users imaginable: for craftsmen. Every pair of pliers from Knipex is manufactured to the highest standards using the best materials. A purchase for many years of use during assembly work, on the building site, in production and in the workshop.
Has a self-locking grip on various sizes of flat, round and angular components