79 22 120Precision Electronics Diagonal Cutter
- Precision pliers for ultra fine cutting work, e. g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Very precisely ground and sharp cutting edges with very small bevels for exact cutting on delicate electronic components; also available without bevel for flush cutting
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 62 HRC
- Approx. 20% lighter than conventional electronics pliers
- Bolted joint with carefully manufactured joint surfaces for even, low-friction movement throughout the entire opening range
- Smooth-running double spring for a gentle and even opening
- Ergonomically optimised multi-component handles
- Ball bearing chrome steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
Precise cutting of finest wires – even flush cut
Small dimensions – long-lasting large cutting capacity
The precision electronics diagonal cutters from Knipex stand out from other electronics diagonal cutters because of their outstanding quality. They are precision tools for cutting even the finest wires with surgical precision. The Knipex 79 22 120 is 120 mm long and weighs just 56 g, making it very compact and 20% lighter than other electronics diagonal cutters. This makes it ideal for being carried around and for delicate work, e.g. solder contacts of electronic components. The edge hardness of approx. 64 HRC lets the Knipex 79 22 120 cut soft wire up to Ø1.3 mm and medium-hard wire up to Ø0.8 mm. Impressive figures for such compact pliers. The ratio of handle length to pliers head size yields strong leverage. The non-bevelled design means that flush cutting is possible. Due to its design, the Knipex 79 22 120 is unsuitable for hard wire.
Bolted joint. High cut quality and durability
The bolted joint of the Knipex 79 22 120 precision electronics diagonal cutter enables high-quality cutting operations, as the cutting edges lock up and engage perfectly. The joint surfaces are carefully machined for easy operation. This leads to smooth and gentle opening after the cutting process, supported by the low-friction double spring.
High Knipex quality standards
Precise guidance of the lever, low-friction and extremely sharp cutting edges ensure optimum results with Knipex precision electronics diagonal cutter 79 22 120. Forged from ball bearing steel with a black finish, the cutting surfaces are finely ground. Tailored to the requirements for electronics and micromechanics.
Precision electronics diagonal cutters for fine cutting
Precision electronics diagonal cutters – electronics, precision mechan.
Knipex offers a comprehensive range of precision electronics diagonal cutters for applications in electronics and precision equipment. They are characterised by extreme precision, smooth operation and functionality – plus the proverbial Knipex durability.
Professionals who use tools a lot every day expect a quality that enables them to work easily and safely and that can withstand many years of tough service. Precision electronics diagonal cutters from Knipex are forged from ball-bearing steel and crafted with the customary care by Knipex.