79 22 120 ESDPrecision Electronics Side Cutter ESD
- Electrically discharging handles - dissipative
- Precision pliers for ultra fine cutting work, e. g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Very precisely ground and sharp cutting edges with very small bevels for exact cutting on delicate electronic components; also available without bevel for flush cutting
- Precision cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Approx. 20% lighter than conventional electronics pliers
- Bolted joint with carefully manufactured joint surfaces for even, low-friction movement throughout the entire opening range
- Smooth-running double spring for a gentle and even opening
- Ergonomically optimised multi-component handles
- Ball bearing chrome steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
Precise cutting of finest wires – even flush cut
Small dimensions – precise, long-lasting large cutting capacity
The precision electronics diagonal cutters from Knipex stand out from other electronics diagonal cutters because of their outstanding quality. They are precision tools for cutting even the finest wires with surgical precision. The Knipex 79 22 120 ESD is 120 mm long and weighs just 61 g, making it very compact and 20% lighter than other electronics diagonal cutters. This makes it ideal for being carried around and for delicate work, e.g. solder contacts of electronic components. The edge hardness of approx. 64 HRC lets the Knipex 79 22 120 ESD cut soft wire up to Ø1.3 mm and medium-hard wire up to Ø0.8 mm. Impressive figures for such compact pliers. The ratio of handle length to pliers head size yields strong leverage. The non-bevelled design means that flush cutting is possible. Due to its design, the Knipex 79 22 120 ESD is unsuitable for hard wire.
Bolted joint. High cut quality and durability
The bolted joint of the Knipex 79 22 120 ESD precision electronics diagonal cutter enables high-quality cutting operations, as the cutting edges lock up and engage perfectly. The joint surfaces are carefully machined for easy operation. This leads to smooth and gentle opening after the cutting process, supported by a low-friction double spring.
High Knipex quality standards, ESD protection
Precise guidance of the lever, low-friction and extremely sharp cutting edges ensure optimum results in precision electronics diagonal cutter 79 22 120 ESD from Knipex. Forged from ball bearing steel, black finish, finely ground cutting surfaces. Electrostatic energy is discharged evenly via the handles. ESD protection as per current standards.
Precision electronics diagonal cutters with ESD protection for fine cutting
Precisely ground, sharp cutting-edges with small bevel for precise cut
Cutting values: medium-hard wire Ø0.8 mm, soft wire Ø0.1–1.3 mm
Bolted precision joint
Forged from ball-bearing steel
Cut edges induction-hardened, hardness approx. 64 HRC
Handles w/ ESD multi-component grips, electrostatic dissipation
Length 120mm; Net weight 61 g
Knipex precision electronics diagonal cutters for electronics, precision mechan.
Knipex offers a comprehensive range of precision electronics diagonal cutters for applications in electronics and precision equipment. They are characterised by extreme precision, smooth operation and functionality – plus the proverbial Knipex durability.
Professionals who use tools a lot every day expect a quality that enables them to work easily and safely and that can withstand many years of tough service. Precision electronics diagonal cutters from Knipex are forged from ball-bearing steel and crafted with the customary care by Knipex.