35 11 115 Electronics Pliers
- Precision pliers for fine assembly work, e g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Load-optimised for a more direct feel when working
- For gripping, holding and bending
- Sturdy, zero backlash box joint
- Smooth ground gripping surfaces
- Soft transitions; no sharp edges
- Low-friction double spring for gentle and even opening
- The polish or mirror polish together with a fine film of oil offer effective rust protection - no circuit faults caused by peeling chrome from plated tools
- Narrow sleeves pulled up to the head of the pliers enable the tool to be guided securely and comfortably, also between thumb and index finger
- Flat, wide jaws
- Ball bearing chrome steel, oil hardened
Small, slender and safe: the gripping pliers for fine installation work
Short, smooth and good: 115 mm long for plenty of freedom of movement even where space is restricted
There is usually not much room to move when working on electronic equipment, printed circuit boards and precision constructions such as measuring equipment or delicate apparatus. A compact tool which can also be used to work well even in poorly accessible areas is therefore helpful.
With a length of just 115 mm and their slim, flat head, these electronics pliers from Knipex are the ideal tool for the delicate gripping, holding and bending of sensitive components. The gripping surfaces are smooth ground to protect sensitive surfaces.
Smooth operating and accurate, with box joint design and double spring
The smaller and more sensitive the component, the greater the challenges placed on pliers. The accurate, well-measured transmission of manual force to the component is vital. The mechanics of the Knipex 35 11 115 are very finely adjusted. The box joint is solid and smooth operating. The inner handle is guided on both sides between two extensive bearing surfaces. This ensures precise running without any tilting effect. The low friction double spring supports the gentle opening of the pliers.
High Knipex quality standards and safety rust protection
The handles of the Knipex 35 11 115 electronics pliers are forged from special tool steel, oil-hardened, carefully deburred, mirror-polished and completed with opening spring and rivet to produce gripping pliers. These electronics pliers have a rust protection that is safe for circuits: safe because there is no chrome-plating, so that no pieces of chrome can peel off and fall onto printed circuit boards. The mirror polish in conjunction with a fine oil film provides perfectly adequate corrosion protection for the pliers during workshop use if the oil film is replaced occasionally.
Slender gripping pliers for delicate installation work in precision engineering and electronics
Ideal for bending work
Delicate ends of components and solder contacts can be accurately aligned or bent using the Knipex 35 11 115.