77 52 115Electronics Diagonal Cutter
- Pointed, flat head, with small bevel
- Cutting edge hardness approx. 60 HRC
- For fine cutting work, e.g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Load-optimised for a more direct feel when working
- Sturdy, zero-backlash box joint
- Low-friction double spring for gentle and even opening
- The polish or mirror polish together with a fine film of oil offer effective rust protection - no circuit faults caused by peeling chrome from plated tools
- Cutters additionally laser hardened, cutter hardness at least 60 HRC
- Narrow sleeves pulled up to the head of the pliers enable the tool to be guided securely and comfortably, also between thumb and index finger
- Ball bearing chrome steel, oil hardened
Precise cutting of fine wires and cables – even soft wires up to Ø1.0 mm
Small dimensions, large cutting capacity
Unlike diagonal cutters for use in domestic installations, electronics diagonal cutter 77 52 115 from Knipex is a real precision tool. With a length of 115 mm and weighing 77 g, it is extremely compact and lightweight, making it ideal for confined spaces, e.g. for PCBs or precision equipment. The pointed pliers head is slightly fluted. Cutting edge hardness approx. 60 HRC lets electronics diagonal cutter 77 52 115 cut soft wire up to Ø1.0 mm – a high value for applications in electronics. The short pliers head offers strong leverage. This makes it perfect for power delivery on the cutting edges and controlling manual force.
Zero-backlash box joint. High cut quality and durability
The Knipex 77 52 115 electronics diagonal cutter has a box joint. The inside of both pliers handles is guided. This prevents tilting. Rivets only undergo shearing stress. Result: higher-quality cutting operations, long service life. The tool is oil-hardened, while the cutting edges are induction-hardened to approx. 60 HRC.
High Knipex quality standards and corrosion protection
Precision, functionality and reliability are paramount in electronics tools. The high-grade workmanship of Knipex electronics diagonal cutter 77 52 115 meets these stringent requirements. The meticulous craftsmanship makes it ideally suited to sensitive electronic environments. Instead of a chrome finish, it is mirror polished to prevent corrosion.
Comp. Diagonal cutters for fine cutting, e.g. in electronics/precision mechan.
Electronics diagonal cutters from Knipex – for electronics & precision equipment
Knipex offers a comprehensive range of box joint electronics diagonal cutters for applications in electronics and precision equipment. They are characterised by high precision and functionality – plus the proverbial Knipex durability.
Professionals who use tools a lot every day expect a quality that enables them to work easily and safely and that can withstand many years of tough service. Box joint Knipex electronics diagonal cutter are forged from special quality special tool steel and are carefully processed and gently heat-treated.