77 12 115Electronics Diagonal Cutter
- Round head, with bevel and lead catcher - no uncontrolled loss of cut wire ends
- Cutting edge hardness approx. 62 HRC
- For fine cutting work, e.g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Load-optimised for a more direct feel when working
- Sturdy, zero-backlash box joint
- Low-friction double spring for gentle and even opening
- The polish or mirror polish together with a fine film of oil offer effective rust protection - no circuit faults caused by peeling chrome from plated tools
- Cutters additionally laser hardened, cutter hardness at least 60 HRC
- Narrow sleeves pulled up to the head of the pliers enable the tool to be guided securely and comfortably, also between thumb and index finger
- Ball bearing chrome steel, oil hardened
Precise cutting of fine wires and cables – even soft wires up to Ø1.6 mm
Small dimensions – large cutting capacity
115 mm long and 80 g, this electronics diagonal cutter is extremely compact and lightweight. Unlike diagonal cutters for use in domestic installations, this is a real precision tool. The advantages of the compact dimensions become particularly clear in confined spaces, e.g. for PCBs or precision equipment. Cutting edge hardness approx. 62 HRC lets it cut soft wire up to Ø1.6 mm and hard wire up to Ø0.6 mm. The short pliers head offers strong leverage. It is perfect for power delivery on the cutting edges and controlling manual force.
Zero-backlash box joint. High cut quality and durability
The Knipex 77 11 115 electronics diagonal cutter has a box joint. The inside of both pliers handles is guided. This prevents tilting. Rivets only undergo shearing stress. Result: higher-quality cutting operations, long service life. The tool is oil-hardened, while the cutting edges are induction-hardened to approx. 62 HRC.
Knipex quality standards, corrosion protection and wire catcher
Precision, function and reliability are the key requirements placed on the tool in electronics/precision equipment. The high-grade workmanship of Knipex electronics diagonal cutter 77 12 115 meets these requirements. The meticulously crafted diagonal cutter is ideally suited to sensitive electronic environments, e.g. for work on PCBs.
Compact diagonal cutters for fine cutting, with wire catcher
Electronics diagonal cutters from Knipex – for electronics & precision equipment
Knipex offers a comprehensive range of box joint electronics diagonal cutters for applications in electronics and precision equipment. They are characterised by high precision and functionality – plus the proverbial Knipex durability.
Professionals who use tools a lot every day expect a quality that enables them to work easily and safely and that can withstand many years of tough service. Box joint Knipex electronics diagonal cutter are forged from special quality special tool steel and are carefully processed and gently heat-treated.