77 01 130Electronics Diagonal Cutter
- Round head, with bevel
- Cutting edge hardness approx. 62 HRC
- For fine cutting work, e.g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Load-optimised for a more direct feel when working
- Low-friction double spring for gentle and even opening
- The polish or mirror polish together with a fine film of oil offer effective rust protection - no circuit faults caused by peeling chrome from plated tools
- Cutters additionally laser hardened, cutter hardness at least 60 HRC
- Narrow sleeves pulled up to the head of the pliers enable the tool to be guided securely and comfortably, also between thumb and index finger
- Ball bearing chrome steel, oil hardened
Precise cutting of fine wires and cables – even soft wires up to Ø2.0 mm
Compact dimensions – large cutting capacity
Unlike diagonal cutters for use in domestic installations, this electronics diagonal cutter from Knipex is a real precision tool. With a length of 130 mm and weighing 108 g, it is extremely compact and lightweight, making it ideal for confined spaces, e.g. for PCBs or precision equipment.
Cutting edge hardness approx. 62 HRC lets electronics diagonal cutter 77 01 130 cut soft wire up to Ø2.0 mm and hard wire up to Ø0.8 mm. The short pliers head offers strong leverage. This makes it perfect for power delivery on the cutting edges and controlling manual force.
Zero-backlash box joint. High cut quality and durability
The Knipex 77 01 130 electronics diagonal cutter has a zero-backlash, smooth box joint. The inside of both pliers handles is guided. This prevents tilting. Rivets only undergo shearing stress. Result: higher-quality cutting operations, long service life. Cutting edges are also induction-hardened to approx. 62 HRC.
High Knipex quality standards and corrosion protection
Knipex electronics diagonal cutter 77 01 130 for impressive precision, functionality & reliability. It is ideally suited to sensitive electronic environments, e.g. for work on printed circuit boards. Instead of a chrome finish it is mirror polished to prevent corrosion. This corrosion protection is sufficient for workshop use in combination with a fine film of oil.
Comp. diagonal cutters for fine cutting, e.g. in electronics/precision mechan.
Wire cutting values: soft Ø0.3–2.0 mm, medium-hard Ø1.5 mm, hard Ø0.8 mm
Mirror polish plus fine oil film protect against rust
Forged, multistage oil-hardened with special quality tool steel
Cutting edges also induction-hardened, hardness approx. 62 HRC
Handles with anti-slip plastic coating
Length 130mm; Net weight 108 g
Electronics diagonal cutters from Knipex – for electronics & precision equipment
Knipex offers a comprehensive range of box joint electronics diagonal cutters for applications in electronics and precision equipment. They are characterised by high precision and functionality – plus the proverbial Knipex durability.
Professionals who use tools a lot every day expect a quality that enables them to work easily and safely and that can withstand many years of tough service.