77 32 115 ESD Electronics Diagonal Cutter ESD
- Pointed head, with small bevel
- Cutting edge hardness approx. 60 HRC
- For fine cutting work, e.g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Electrically discharging handles - dissipative
- Sturdy, zero-backlash box joint
- Low-friction double spring for gentle and even opening
- The mirror polish together with a fine film of oil offer effective rust protection - no circuit faults caused by peeling chrome from plated tools
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 62 HRC
- Handles with two-colour multi-component grips black/grey
- Ball bearing chrome steel, oil hardened
ESD protection from uncontrolled electrostatic discharge; safety rust protection
Length 115 mm
Those who use tools a lot and professionally every day expect a quality that permits simple and safe work and which lasts for many years of hard use.
Every pair of Knipex pliers represents more than 130 years of specialist know-how.