77 32 115 ESDElectronics Diagonal Cutter ESD
- Pointed head, with small bevel
- Cutting edge hardness approx. 60 HRC
- For fine cutting work, e.g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Electrically discharging handles - dissipative
- Sturdy, zero-backlash box joint
- Low-friction double spring for gentle and even opening
- The mirror polish together with a fine film of oil offer effective rust protection - no circuit faults caused by peeling chrome from plated tools
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 62 HRC
- Handles with two-colour multi-component grips black/grey
- Ball bearing chrome steel, oil hardened
Precise cutting of fine wires and cables – even soft wires up to Ø1.3 mm
Small dimensions – large cutting capacity
Unlike diagonal cutters for use in domestic installations, this electronics diagonal cutter from Knipex is a real precision tool. The pointed head means you can also reach components and wires on tightly packed PCBs. Knipex electronics diagonal cutter 77 32 115 ESD is 115 mm long and weighs 79 g, making it very compact & lightweight. With edge hardness of 60 HRC, its cutting capacity is impressive. It can cut soft wire up to Ø1.3 mm and hard wire up to Ø0.5 mm. The short pliers head offers strong leverage – perfect for cutting. These are perfect conditions for power delivery on the cutting edges and controlling manual force. A cutting edge hardness of 80–83 HRC means it cuts soft wire up to Ø1.6 mm, hard wire up to Ø0.6 mm and piano wire up to Ø0.2 mm. The short pliers head offers strong leverage. This makes it perfect for power delivery on the cutting edges and controlling manual force.
Zero-backlash box joint. High cut quality and durability
The Knipex 77 32 115 ESD electronics diagonal cutter has a box joint. The inside of both pliers handles is guided. This prevents tilting. Rivets only undergo shearing stress. Result: higher-quality cutting operations, long service life. The tool is oil-hardened, while the cutting edges are induction-hardened to approx. 60 HRC.
ESD protection against electrostatic discharges; corrosion protection
Sudden discharges due to electrostatic charge differences can damage electronic components. Electronics diagonal cutter 77 32 115 ESD prevents this: electrostatic charges are discharged via the handles. Instead of chrome plating, the meticulously crafted diagonal cutter has a mirror polish.
Compact diagonal cutters with ESD protection; for fine cutting
Electronics diagonal cutters from Knipex – for electronics & precision equipment
Knipex offers a comprehensive range of box joint electronics diagonal cutters for applications in electronics and precision equipment. They are characterised by high precision and functionality – plus the proverbial Knipex durability.
Professionals who use tools a lot every day expect a quality that enables them to work easily and safely and that can withstand many years of tough service.