77 02 115 ESDElectronics Diagonal Cutter ESD
- Round head, with small bevel
- Cutting edge hardness approx. 60 HRC
- For fine cutting work, e.g. in electronics and fine mechanics
- Electrically discharging handles - dissipative
- Sturdy, zero-backlash box joint
- Low-friction double spring for gentle and even opening
- The mirror polish together with a fine film of oil offer effective rust protection - no circuit faults caused by peeling chrome from plated tools
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 62 HRC
- Handles with two-colour multi-component grips black/grey
- Ball bearing chrome steel, oil hardened
Precise cutting of fine wires and cables – even soft wires up to Ø1.6 mm
Small dimensions – large cutting capacity
It differs from traditional diagonal cutters for domestic installations. This electronics diagonal cutter from Knipex is a genuine precision tool. 115 mm long and 82 g, it is extremely compact and lightweight. This makes it ideal for confined spaces, e.g. for PCBs or precision equipment.
Zero-backlash box joint. High cut quality and durability
The Knipex 77 02 115 ESD electronics diagonal cutter has a smooth box joint for stability and precision. The inside of both pliers handles is guided. This prevents tilting. Rivets only undergo shearing stress. Result: higher-quality cutting operations, long service life. Cutting edges are also induction-hardened to approx. 62 HRC.
ESD protection against electrostatic discharges; corrosion protection
In diag. cutter 77 02 115 ESD electrost. energy discharges via handles. The corrosion protection is also safe for sensitive electronic components. Instead of chrome plating, the meticulously crafted electronics diagonal cutter is mirror polished with a fine film of oil to protect against corrosion.
Compact diagonal cutters with ESD protection for fine cutting
Electronics diagonal cutters from Knipex – for electronics & precision equipment
Knipex offers a comprehensive range of box joint electronics diagonal cutters for applications in electronics and precision equipment. They are characterised by high precision and functionality – plus the proverbial Knipex durability.
Professionals who use tools a lot every day expect a quality that enables them to work easily and safely and that can withstand many years of tough service.