77 32 120 H ESDElectronics Diagonal Cutter with carbide cutting edges ESD
- Pointed head with chamfer
- With small bevel
- For extreme demands on cutting pliers caused by hard or tough materials, e.g. piano, nickel, tungsten and diode wire, such as those used more frequently in the electronics and aerospace industries
- Always the right cutting tool, even with the hardest material
- Precision carbide metal cutting edges soldered into forged blanks
- Sturdy, zero-backlash box joint
- Hardness of the carbide cutting edges 80 – 83 HRC
- Pliers with carbide metal cutting edges have a substantially longer service life than such with conventional cutting edges
- Constantly reliable cutting results due to the avoidance of cutter deformations
- High cost saving due to longer service life of the pliers
- Electrically discharging handles - dissipative
Precise cutting of hard wire – piano, nickel, tungsten or diode wires
Compact dimensions – extraordinary cutting capacity
Knipex electronics diagonal cutter 77 32 120 H ESD is 120 mm long and weighs 80 g, thus is very compact and lightweight. This makes it ideal for use in confined spaces, e.g. for PCBs or in safety casings. This electronics diagonal cutter is also a precision tool and high-performance pliers. The precision carbide cutting edges, hardness 80 to 83 HRC, are also suitable for cutting particularly hard and tough types of wire. The Knipex 77 32 120 H ESD electronics diagonal cutter cuts soft wire up to Ø1.6 mm, hard wire up to Ø0.6 mm and piano wire up to 0.2 mm. The short pliers head offers strong leverage. This makes it perfect for power delivery on the cutting edges and controlling manual force.
Zero-backlash box joint. High cut quality and durability
The Knipex 77 32 120 H ESD electronics diagonal cutter has a box joint. The inside of both pliers handles is guided. This prevents tilting. Rivets only undergo shearing stress. Result: higher-quality cutting operations, long service life. The carbide cutting edges exceed the hardness values typical of conventional pliers with 80–83 HRC.
ESD protection against electrostatic discharges; corrosion protection
Sudden discharges due to electrostatic charge differences can damage electronic components. Electronics diagonal cutter 77 32 120 H ESD prevents this: electrostatic charges are discharged via the handles. Instead of chrome plating, the meticulously crafted diagonal cutter has a mirror polish.
Comp. Diagonal cutters for fine cutting, e.g. in electronics/precision mechan.
Electronics diagonal cutter "H" with extra cutting capacity
Knipex offers a wide range of box joint electronics diagonal cutters for applications in electronics and precision equipment and – with models using precision carbide cutting edges – also for applications such as the aerospace industry. These cutters are characterised by high precision and functionality – plus the proverbial Knipex durability.
Professionals who use tools a lot every day expect a quality that enables them to work easily and safely and that can withstand many years of tough service.
For high industrial requirements
The Knipex 77 02 120 H electronics diagonal cutter cuts hard wire up to Ø1.0 mm – including piano, nickel, tungsten and diode wire.