77 32 120 HElectronics Diagonal Cutter with carbide cutting edges
- Pointed head with chamfer
- With small bevel
- For extreme demands on cutting pliers caused by hard or tough materials, e.g. piano, nickel, tungsten and diode wire, such as those used more frequently in the electronics and aerospace industries
- Always the right cutting tool, even with the hardest material
- Precision carbide metal cutting edges soldered into forged blanks
- Sturdy, zero-backlash box joint
- Hardness of the carbide cutting edges 80 – 83 HRC
- Pliers with carbide metal cutting edges have a substantially longer service life than such with conventional cutting edges
- Constantly reliable cutting results due to the avoidance of cutter deformations
- High cost saving due to longer service life of the pliers
Precise cutting of hard wires – piano, nickel, tungsten or diode wires
Compact dimensions – extraordinary cutting capacity
Unlike other diagonal cutters used in electronics, this electronics diagonal cutter from Knipex is a combination of a precision tool and high-performance pliers. The precision carbide cutting edges, hardness 80 to 83 HRC, are also suitable for cutting particularly hard and tough types of wire. With a length of 135 mm and weighing 115 g, this electronics diagonal cutter is compact and lightweight, ideal for confined spaces, e.g. for PCBs or safety casings. A cutting edge hardness of 80–83 HRC means it cuts soft wire up to Ø1.6 mm, hard wire up to Ø0.6 mm and piano wire up to Ø0.2 mm. The short pliers head offers strong leverage. This makes it perfect for power delivery on the cutting edges and controlling manual force.
Zero-backlash box joint. High cut quality and durability
The Knipex 77 32 120 H electronics diagonal cutter has a box joint. The inside of both pliers handles is guided. This prevents tilting. Rivets only undergo shearing stress. Result: higher-quality cutting operations, long service life. The carbide cutting edges exceed the hardness values typical of conventional pliers with 80–83 HRC.
High Knipex quality standards and corrosion protection
Precision, functionality and reliability are paramount in electronics tools. The high-grade workmanship of Knipex electronics diagonal cutter 77 32 120 H meets these stringent requirements. The meticulous craftsmanship makes it ideally suited to sensitive electronic environments. Instead of a chrome finish, it is mirror polished to prevent corrosion.
Comp. Diagonal cutters for fine cutting, e.g. in electronics/precision mechan.
Electronics diagonal cutter "H" with extra cutting capacity
Knipex offers a wide range of box joint electronics diagonal cutters for applications in electronics and precision equipment and – with models using precision carbide cutting edges – also for applications such as the aerospace industry. These cutters are characterised by high precision and functionality – plus the proverbial Knipex durability.
Professionals who use tools a lot every day expect a quality that enables them to work easily and safely and that can withstand many years of tough service.
For high industrial requirements
The Knipex 77 02 120 H electronics diagonal cutter cuts hard wire up to Ø1.0 mm – including piano, nickel, tungsten and diode wire.