77 32 120 H Electronics Diagonal Cutter with carbide cutting edges
- Pointed head with chamfer
- With small bevel
- For extreme demands on cutting pliers caused by hard or tough materials, e.g. piano, nickel, tungsten and diode wire, such as those used more frequently in the electronics and aerospace industries
- Always the right cutting tool, even with the hardest material
- Precision carbide metal cutting edges soldered into forged blanks
- Sturdy, zero-backlash box joint
- Hardness of the carbide cutting edges 80 – 83 HRC
- Pliers with carbide metal cutting edges have a substantially longer service life than such with conventional cutting edges
- Constantly reliable cutting results due to the avoidance of cutter deformations
- High cost saving due to longer service life of the pliers
High Knipex quality standards and safety rust protection
High-grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened
Those who use tools a lot and professionally every day expect a quality that permits simple and safe work and which lasts for many years of hard use.
Every pair of Knipex pliers represents more than 130 years of specialist know-how.