77 02 135 HElectronics Diagonal Cutter with carbide cutting edges
- For extreme demands on cutting pliers caused by hard or tough materials, e.g. piano, nickel, tungsten and diode wire, such as those used more frequently in the electronics and aerospace industries
- Always the right cutting tool, even with the hardest material
- Precision carbide metal cutting edges soldered into forged blanks
- Sturdy, zero-backlash box joint
- Hardness of the carbide cutting edges 80 – 83 HRC
- Pliers with carbide metal cutting edges have a substantially longer service life than such with conventional cutting edges
- Constantly reliable cutting results due to the avoidance of cutter deformations
- High cost saving due to longer service life of the pliers
Precise cutting of hard wires – piano, nickel, tungsten or diode wires
Compact dimensions – extraordinary cutting capacity
Unlike conventional diagonal cutters for use in electronics, this electronics diagonal cutter is a combination of a precision tool and high-performance pliers. The precision carbide cutting edges used are also suitable for cutting particularly hard and tough types of wire. With a length of 135 mm and weighing 115 g, electronics diagonal cutter 77 02 135 H is compact and lightweight, ideal for confined spaces, e.g. for PCBs or safety casings. The short pliers head offers strong leverage. This makes it perfect for power delivery on the cutting edges and controlling manual force. An impressive cutting edge hardness of 80–83 HRC means it cuts soft wire up to Ø2.2 mm, hard wire up to Ø1.2 mm and spring steel wire (e.g. piano, nickel, tungsten and diode wire) up to Ø0.8 mm.
Zero-backlash box joint. High cut quality and durability
The Knipex 77 02 135 H ESD electronics diagonal cutter has a box joint. The inside of both pliers handles is guided. This prevents tilting. Rivets only undergo shearing stress. Result: higher-quality cutting operations, long service life. The carbide cutting edges exceed the hardness values typical of conventional pliers with 80–83 HRC.
High Knipex quality standards and corrosion protection
The Knipex 77 02 135 H electronics diagonal cutter is forged and oil-hardened. This high-grade workmanship meets the requirements for electronics and precision equipment. The meticulously crafted pliers are ideally suited to sensitive electronic environments, e.g. for work on PCBs. Chrome is avoided for safety purposes.
Compact diagonal cutters for cutting tasks, e.g. in the aerospace industry.
Electronics diagonal cutter "H" for high performance, e.g. aerospace industry
Knipex offers a wide range of box joint electronics diagonal cutters for applications in electronics and precision equipment and – with models using precision carbide cutting edges – also for applications such as the aerospace industry. These cutters are characterised by high precision and functionality – plus the proverbial Knipex durability.
Professionals who use tools a lot every day expect a quality that enables them to work easily and safely and that can withstand many years of tough service.
For high industrial requirements
The Knipex 77 02 135 H also cuts hard and tough materials like piano, nickel, tungsten and diode wire.