71 01 160 KNIPEX CoBolt® S Compact Bolt Cutters
- Extremely high cutting performance in a convenient length of 160 mm
- Small, slim head for excellent accessibility
- Compact and powerful: cuts bolts, nails, rivets etc. up to Ø 4.4 mm
- Heavy duty, induction-hardened cutting edge for thin, hard wire, screws and springs. Cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Less physical effort due to efficient lever action mechanism
- No slipping of the material to be cut due to lasered cutting edge
- With gripping surface below the joint for gripping and pulling wires from Ø 1.0 mm
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
Compact strongman with reliable grip
The Knipex CoBolt® S 71 01 160 compact bolt cutter cuts soft and hard wire as well as piano wire and is particularly suitable for small hands
Small tool, big impact – anyone who is used to working with a standard bolt cutter will appreciate the handiness of the CoBolt® S 71 01 160. Thanks to its small size of 160 mm and its low weight of less than 200 g, this strong compact bolt cutter is quickly to hand and is also a powerful partner in demanding situations such as when working overhead. Even the hardest wire is no problem, it reliably handles piano wire up to Ø 3.0 mm. When cutting bolts, nails and rivets up to a diameter of 4.4 mm (medium-hard material), you also benefit from maximum force and comfortable handling.
High cutting performance – Made in Germany
The high cutting performance is the result of many years of engineering experience. The precision cutting edges made of chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel are induction-hardened and thus guarantee the highest cutting edge hardness. The efficient force transmission mechanism ensures very good leverage with very little friction. The CoBolt® significantly increases the manual force exerted on the handles.
Cuts components such as bolts, nails, rivets, etc. up to Ø 4.4 mm
The CoBolt® does more than just cut, it can also grip and pull
The practical gripping surface directly below the pliers joint makes the KNIPEX CoBolt® even more versatile. This function enables farmers, landscapers, forest workers, fence builders etc. to grip and pull: Simply grab the wire with the gripping surface, hold the CoBolt® like a T-piece and high tensile forces can be applied – e.g. for tensioning wires from a diameter of 1 mm upwards. In addition, the gripping surface can also be used as a lever to remove bent-over nails or staples during construction, drywalling, woodwork, fence construction or demolition work, for example.
Practical gripping surface
The gripping surface below the joint is ideal for gripping and pulling wires and for removing nails.