- Crimping Dies, for KNIPEX Crimp System Pliers Art. No.: 97 43 XX
- Locators, for crimping pliers and crimping dies
- Crimping Pliers, for two-hand operation
- Four-Mandrel Crimping Pliers for turned contacts
- KNIPEX MultiCrimp®, Crimping Pliers with changer magazine
- KNIPEX PreciForce®, Crimping Pliers
- Crimping Pliers
- KNIPEX eCrimp, Electromechanical Crimp System Pliers, for exchangeable crimping dies
- Crimping Pliers for Western plugs
- Crimping Pliers for wire ferrules, with mandrel crimp
- Crimping Pliers for wire ferrules, with trapezoid crimp
- Crimp System Pliers, for exchangeable crimping dies
- Self-Adjusting Crimping Pliers for wire ferrules, with lateral access
- Crimping Pliers, short design
- Crimping Pliers for micro plugs, parallel crimping
- KNIPEX Twistor®16, Self-Adjusting Crimping Pliers for wire ferrules, with rotatable die head
- Self-Adjusting Crimping Pliers for wire ferrules, with front loading
- Compression Tool, for coax connectors
- Crimping Pliers for Scotchlok™ connectors, with side cutter
- Crimping Pliers for wire ferrules, with front loading
- Insertion tool, for LSA-Plus and identical construction design
- Set of Mounting Tools, for solar cable connectors MC4 (Multi-Contact)
- Spare Parts
Crimping pliers from KNIPEX
Safe and in compliance with standards: for establishing electrical connections
With the rapid increase in electric drives and the necessary control electronics, the need for fast and secure connections is increasing. Plug types such as Scotchlok connectors, Western plugs, module plugs, Cannon plugs and many more are suitable for crimping - the joining process in which the connection is made via plastic deformation using a compression tool.
The complexity of possible crimp connections is continuously increasing. In addition to flexible and solid wires, fiber optic cables, antenna cables, telephone and LAN cables and many other types of cable can now also be processed with crimping tools.
KNIPEX offers you a variety of solutions, with which cables and plugs can be connected safely and in accordance with standards.
From the inexpensive crimping pliers for wire ferrules as a light and compact hand tool to the compact and universal Multi-Crimp® crimp system pliers and the semi-automatic, electrically driven eCrimp system pliers with over 1,500 interchangeable, different crimp inserts – with KNIPEX you have all the options at hand.
And innovative support. For example, universally adjustable positioning aids or electronic displays for wear and the necessary calibration for crimping pliers for very sensitive crimp connections.
Crimping pliers in different designs
Due to the large number of different plug connections, crimping pliers in many different versions are required. As a rule, these pliers are operated with one hand - but there are also models for particularly large conductor cross-sections that facilitate two-hand operation thanks to their favorable design.
A battery-powered version is also available.
Versatility is also demonstrated by models that, in addition to crimping, are also suitable for stripping and cutting cables.
Crimping pliers for wire ferrules
Crimping pliers for wire ferrules exert pressure on both ferrule and wire from all sides via four crimping parts. In this way, when choosing the right crimping profile or using an automatic crimping tool due to plastic deformation, a mechanically firm and electrically secure connection is achieved. Which tool is the right one? Look in the tool finder for wire ferrules.
Self-adjusting crimping pliers
Crimping pliers, which are able to automatically adjust to the cross-section of the sleeves to be machined, were developed especially for the professional sector. The use of the right pressing jaws is guaranteed at all times - which makes crimping quicker and more convenient.
Four-mandrel crimping pliers
Particularly demanding plug connections can be found, for example, in areas such as the automotive industry, aviation or medicine. Twisted contacts are required here.
Four-mandrel crimping pliers are able to produce these high-quality crimp connections.
Four synchronously running jaws evenly press a mandrel profile into the connector.