97 53 04Self-Adjusting Crimping Pliers for wire ferrulesWith lateral access
- Narrow handle width and improved ergonomics
- Square compression now for wire ferrules up to 16 mm²
- Square compression for ideal contact surfaces in the clamp connection
- Suitable in particular for all twin wire ferrules up to 2 x 4 mm² or 2 x AWG 12
- NEW: Reliable hexagonal crimping of wire ferrules from 0.08 to 16 mm² (AWG 6) by simply turning and setting the adjusting wheel and all twin wire ferrules up to 2 x 10 mm² (AWG 2 x 8)
- For crimping wire ferrules according to DIN 46228 parts 1 + 4
- Self-adjustment to the size of wire ferrules required
- Repetitive, high crimping quality due to ratchet mechanism (unlockable)
- Tools have been set precisely (calibrated) in the factory
- Optimum transmission of force thanks to toggle lever for fatigue-reduced operation
- Handy shape and low weight provide high operation comfort
- Special quality chrome vanadium electric steel, oil-hardened
Automatically crimp end sleeves of between 0.08 mm² and 16.0 mm² correctly
Crimping errors are almost impossible –the right profile size automatically
For reasons of design, it was a challenge to cover the wide capacity range of 0.08 to 10.0 mm² + 16.0 mm² using just one pair of crimping pliers. The result is technically sophisticated and easy to use.
Knipex has applied for a patent for the design and operating principle of these crimping pliers.
Crimping of end sleeves (ferrules): self-adjusting and of course accurate
Accurate work is called for when crimping end sleeves (ferrules). Adjustment to the desired size of the end sleeves is automatic with the Knipex 97 53 04 crimping pliers. The user does not need to measure manual force when crimping because, thanks to the integral lock with release mechanism, the right amount of pressure automatically reaches the end sleeve. The pliers are optimally set (calibrated) in the factory.
Hand-friendly working, even with large conductor cross-sections up to 16 mm²
The transmission ratio of these crimping pliers has been well-designed and is therefore hand-friendly; it provides a comfortable grip width. A toggle lever effectively supports manual force. This enables conductors with large cross-sections to be assembled well even in the case of extensive installations – also with twin end sleeves (ferrules) up to 2 x 6 mm² or 2 x AWG 8. The conductors are reliably connected to the end sleeves using a square profile – in all designated sizes.
Self-adjusting crimping pliers with large capacity range
For crimping end sleeves (ferrules) in accordance with DIN 46228 Parts 1 + 4
Also suitable for all twin end sleeves (ferrules) up to 2 x 6 mm² or 2 x AWG 8
Feeding from the side
Adjust automatically to the desired size of end sleeve
Consistent crimping pressure due to integral lock (with release mechanism)
Crimping pressure calibrated in the factory
Manufactured from high-grade chrome vanadium electric steel, oil-hardened
Weight 405 g
With multi-component grips
Crimping pliers from Knipex: quality from universal through to special pliers
Knipex offers an extensive range of quality universal and special pliers for crimping. Those who use tools a lot and professionally every day expect a quality that permits simple and safe work and which lasts for many years of hard use.
We manufacture our tools from quality materials, machine them with high precision on modern machinery and harden them with careful multiple stage heat treatment.
Every pair of Knipex pliers represents more than 130 years of specialist know-how.
The crimping pressure has been accurately set (calibrated) in the factory.
Square compression for ideal contact surfaces in the terminal connection.
Changing the crimping capacity from 10 mm² to 16 mm² is achieved by simply switching over.
In particular suitable for all twin end sleeves (ferrules) up to 2 x 6 mm² or 2 x AWG 8.