97 53 08 Self-Adjusting Crimping Pliers for wire ferrules With front loading
- Compression from 0.08 - 10.0 mm² in one profile
- Wire ferrules up to 2.5 mm² can also be loaded parallel from the side
- Suitable in particular for all twin wire ferrules up to 2 x 4 mm² or 2 x AWG 12
- For crimping wire ferrules according to DIN 46228 parts 1 + 4
- Self-adjusting adaptation to the desired wire ferrule size: no wrong crimps caused by using the wrong die
- Frontal insertion of the wire ferrules into the pliers
- Repetitive, high crimping quality due to integral lock (self-releasing mechanism)
- Tools have been set precisely (calibrated) in the factory
- Optimum transmission of force thanks to toggle lever for fatigue-reduced operation
- Handy shape and low weight provide high operation comfort
- Chrome vanadium electric steel in special quality, oil-hardened
Automatically crimp end sleeves of between 0.08 mm² and 10.0 mm² correctly
Crimping errors are almost impossible –the right profile size automatically
For reasons of design, it was a challenge to cover the wide capacity range of 0.08 to 10.0 mm² using just one pair of crimping pliers. The result is technically sophisticated and easy to use. Knipex has received a patent for these crimping pliers. End sleeves (ferrules) up to 2.5 mm² can be fed from the side; all others up to 10.0 mm² are fed from the front.
Crimping of end sleeves (ferrules): self-adjusting and of course accurate
Accurate work is called for when crimping end sleeves (ferrules). Adjustment to the desired size of the end sleeves is automatic with the Knipex 97 53 08 crimping pliers. The end of the conductor with the end sleeve can be fitted in the profile sideways and parallel up to 2.5 mm², and from the front of the pliers up to 10.0 mm². The user does not need to measure manual force when crimping because the integral lock with release mechanism ensures that the right amount of pressure automatically reaches the end sleeve. The pliers have been optimally set (calibrated) in the factory. They can also be adjusted by the user.
Hand-friendly work, also with large conductor cross-sections up to 10 mm²
The transmission ratio of these crimping pliers has been well-designed and is therefore hand-friendly. A toggle lever effectively supports manual force. This enables conductors with large cross-sections to be assembled well even in the case of extensive installations – also with twin end sleeves (ferrules) up to 2 x 4 mm² or 2 x AWG 10. The conductors are reliably connected to the end sleeves using a square profile – in all designated sizes.
Self-adjusting crimping pliers with large capacity range
Crimping pliers from Knipex: quality from universal through to special pliers
Knipex offers an extensive range of quality universal and special pliers for crimping. Those who use tools a lot and professionally every day expect a quality that permits simple and safe work and which lasts for many years of hard use.
We manufacture our tools from quality materials, machine them with high precision on modern machinery and harden them with careful multiple stage heat treatment.
Every pair of Knipex pliers represents more than 130 years of specialist know-how.
Consistently high crimp quality due to the integral lock with release mechanism.